Selling Eggs, Birthstones, ETC (FR Stuff)

Yo Kaydeekrunk :D I was just wondering how much tbt you can put towards a galaxy egg atm as I'm selling one cheapish anyway :p

Yo Kaydeekrunk :D I was just wondering how much tbt you can put towards a galaxy egg atm as I'm selling one cheapish anyway :p

I have 3k tbt right meow. I'd probably be willing to drop 2.5k right meow as I need some tbt on me for trades and stuff. What are you asking for it mang?

Hmm I was looking for about 3k atleast and I'm not really looking for more collectible trades right meow :pP I'll definitely keep ya in mind though as that's still a pretty good offer :0

Hmm I was looking for about 3k atleast and I'm not really looking for more collectible trades right meow :pP I'll definitely keep ya in mind though as that's still a pretty good offer :0

If you'd be willing to take it a down payment and hold it for me until I get a bit more tbt, 3k would be SUPER cheap for it though...

Welp yeah I guess. You could send some now and pay the rest later though if you want- like an IOU I guess :p you can pay whatever you feel is fair I guess. I can send the egg too as I trust ya :)
Not everyone can afford these obnoxious prices ya know

Welp yeah I guess. You could send some now and pay the rest later though if you want- like an IOU I guess :p you can pay whatever you feel is fair I guess. I can send the egg too as I trust ya :)
Not everyone can afford these obnoxious prices ya know

<3!

You just made my diddly dang day!

I'll send the 2.5k right meow and when I sure up my numbers a bit I'll get the rest to you!

Hi Kaydee! :)
I need to have collectibles.
So, may I please have 2 Yellow Candy?
Also, how much is the Topaz ore? I bet it’s, like, 3000 TBT and I can’t afford it LOL
And how much is your Easter Egg?
Thanks.

Hi Kaydee! :)
I need to have collectibles.
So, may I please have 2 Yellow Candy?
Also, how much is the Topaz ore? I bet it’s, like, 3000 TBT and I can’t afford it LOL
And how much is your Easter Egg?
Thanks.

Yellow Candy-20 Each
Egg- 250
Ore- 300

If you wanted a bundle just make an offer, as long as it's not super low I'll probably accept. =]

I’d get the two yellow candies then, 40 TBT. I’d just save up my TBT until I get rich. It’s a long way to go, though. Anyways, should I donate now?

Oh I forgot I?m getting two.
Just make one say Chicks are amazing
And make the other saying Chicks are cute

Back