Selling Various Collectibles (Dragonscale Egg, Eerie Star Potion, etc.) + LF Collectible Wishlist (including Flick Eggs + Bloodshot Potion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna give this a shot. But... How about 200 TBT for a Hanukkah Candy collectible and a Toy Duck Plush collectible?
I'll keep it in mind. I'll try to figure out what pricing I'm looking for and get back to you tomorrow.

Gonna give this a shot. But... How about 200 TBT for a Hanukkah Candy collectible and a Toy Duck Plush collectible?
Hey, so I've figured out the pricing a bit more and decided this would be too low, sorry. Feel free to offer more, though!

I've updated the OP with the pricing that I'm looking for after thinking it over and looking at some other prices. Gifts seem to be somewhere in the 100-200 range, so 150 is just the average of that range. Candies, well, 250 seemed about right.

Hey, so I've figured out the pricing a bit more and decided this would be too low, sorry. Feel free to offer more, though!

I've updated the OP with the pricing that I'm looking for after thinking it over and looking at some other prices. Gifts seem to be somewhere in the 100-200 range, so 150 is just the average of that range. Candies, well, 250 seemed about right.
Okay. I'll have to decline. Thanks anyways.

I do, yes! Since they asked first, I'll wait and see if CometCatcher has a preference of the two times available before I send the other one over to you.
No worries! Totally agree, I’ll take whichever one is around after they pick. :)

Messages are hard, lol, hopefully what I sent will suffice. Enjoy!

@Foreverfox You sent me 100 TBT, but I listed 150 TBT in the OP and it looks like you were okay with that price in your post.
Oops, sorry! I bought all my others for 100 today, that’s why lol. Sending the other 50 now!

542.jpg
541.jpg

271.jpg
462.jpg
537.jpg

417.jpg
390.jpg
430.jpg
424.jpg
45.jpg
205.jpg
205.jpg
205.jpg
378.jpg
211.jpg

542.jpg
541.jpg

271.jpg
462.jpg
537.jpg

417.jpg
390.jpg
430.jpg
424.jpg
45.jpg
205.jpg
205.jpg
205.jpg
378.jpg
211.jpg

I suppose I'll just start buying the holiday candies within the next 3 days starting today (2 Kwanzaa, 1 Hanukkah) and hope they're bought in the future for however long I end up running this thread, anyways...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back