Ghostly Preserves
Ghostly Preserves
Red Star Fragment
Yellow Star Fragment
Green Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
Purple Star Fragment
Hey guys,
I have been looking everywhere for a male meowstic with the prankster ability. I have pokemon shield, so this pokemon is not available to me in game, and I need someone to trade it to me. Let me know what pokemon you are looking for in return and I can check my PC boxes to see if I have one. For this meowstic, I only care about the ability and it can be whatever level, IVs, or EVs you have, and I can match this value to the pokemon you want in return. Also willing to pay TBT if you prefer that.

Thanks! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just realized perhaps this thread would be better suited in the TBT marketplace? I don't know if its possible to move threads, so I am going to repost this one there. Also not sure if that is allowed, so please excuse me mods since I also dont know how to delete a thread or close it :(

Last edited:
Hey guys,
I have been looking everywhere for a male meowstic with the prankster ability. I have pokemon shield, so this pokemon is not available to me in game, and I need someone to trade it to me. Let me know what pokemon you are looking for in return and I can check my PC boxes to see if I have one. For this meowstic, I only care about the ability and it can be whatever level, IVs, or EVs you have, and I can match this value to the pokemon you want in return. Also willing to pay TBT if you prefer that.

Thanks! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just realized perhaps this thread would be better suited in the TBT marketplace? I don't know if its possible to move threads, so I am going to repost this one there. Also not sure if that is allowed, so please excuse me mods since I also dont know how to delete a thread or close it :(

You can catch a ha female and breed a male.

I have one if you need one

wait isnt indeedee's HA psychic surge?

- - - Post Merge - - -

prankster indeedee doesnt exist unless you hack the pokemon

oh lmao my mistake

- - - Post Merge - - -

ill check

yup im looking for meowstic!

Does 10tbt seem fair?
sorry for the late reply, I had another potential offer I didn't hear back on.
Could you actually do 5 tbt? unless it has good ivs?

Sorry for late response, do you still need one? I thought it had a few 31 IVs but nah, I'll just give you one for free

Back