• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Pokémon EDIT: no loonger looking, thanks

sleepydreepy

legendary egg
Bells
Switch
1638-3529-0786
Ghostly Preserves
Ghostly Preserves
Ghostly Preserves
Ghostly Preserves
Ghostly Preserves
Red Star Fragment
Yellow Star Fragment
Green Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
Purple Star Fragment
Hey guys,
I have been looking everywhere for a male meowstic with the prankster ability. I have pokemon shield, so this pokemon is not available to me in game, and I need someone to trade it to me. Let me know what pokemon you are looking for in return and I can check my PC boxes to see if I have one. For this meowstic, I only care about the ability and it can be whatever level, IVs, or EVs you have, and I can match this value to the pokemon you want in return. Also willing to pay TBT if you prefer that.

Thanks! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just realized perhaps this thread would be better suited in the TBT marketplace? I don't know if its possible to move threads, so I am going to repost this one there. Also not sure if that is allowed, so please excuse me mods since I also dont know how to delete a thread or close it :(

Last edited:
Hey guys,
I have been looking everywhere for a male meowstic with the prankster ability. I have pokemon shield, so this pokemon is not available to me in game, and I need someone to trade it to me. Let me know what pokemon you are looking for in return and I can check my PC boxes to see if I have one. For this meowstic, I only care about the ability and it can be whatever level, IVs, or EVs you have, and I can match this value to the pokemon you want in return. Also willing to pay TBT if you prefer that.

Thanks! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just realized perhaps this thread would be better suited in the TBT marketplace? I don't know if its possible to move threads, so I am going to repost this one there. Also not sure if that is allowed, so please excuse me mods since I also dont know how to delete a thread or close it :(

You can catch a ha female and breed a male.

I have one if you need one

wait isnt indeedee's HA psychic surge?

- - - Post Merge - - -

prankster indeedee doesnt exist unless you hack the pokemon

oh lmao my mistake

- - - Post Merge - - -

ill check

yup im looking for meowstic!

Does 10tbt seem fair?
sorry for the late reply, I had another potential offer I didn't hear back on.
Could you actually do 5 tbt? unless it has good ivs?

Sorry for late response, do you still need one? I thought it had a few 31 IVs but nah, I'll just give you one for free

Back