• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway 🌸 Easter Hunt Giveaway! come find the presents!!! 🎁 (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love this idea! I'd like the chance to join.
Zipper T did nothing wrong

oooh, this looks fun!! id love to participate

zipper t did nothing wrong uwu

(im happy to wait until after maintenance and all to come visit though!)

Can I join too?

Zipper T did nothing wrong.. Can kinda relate as well sigh

I would love to join in if you're still doing sessions tonight! Zipper T did nothing wrong.

would love to join if you're still on, Zipper T did nothing wrong

HELLOOOOO sorry once again, i honestly didn't expect to be so busy ;v;
there will be one more session for tonight! i'll be messaging people shortly, and i'll be adding the rest on a queue for Tuesday!

this was definitely a great learning experience for me :'D there will be some changes and adjustments to not only the event but my island as well!! i hope everyone can look forward to it!

I just saw this thread! I'd like to join in the next queue if possible. Thanks so much for doing this, you're super generous!
Zipper T did nothing wrong

IMPORTANT!!

OKAY FINAL SESSION IS COMPLETED!!! i'd just like to thank you all so so so much for being so patient with me! and to those who already participated, thank you so much for being such sweet visitors! ^^

after a break, i'll be going through every message in this thread tonight (i'm so sorry i couldn't read them earlier, i was rushing and rushing to restock and hide things as quick as possible ;-; ) and creating a queue, everyone will be assigned to a group. from tonight's round i can estimate it will take 30-45 minutes to get everything done and prepared for the next group. that way it'll be MUCH easier to know when your turn is coming up!

i'll also have a lot more presents and waaaaaaaaaaaaay more stock with things pre-wrapped to save time!

AND, i will be changing that unfortunate pathing decision by the museum, yes yes i noticed that, and others have too. :'D

IMPORTANT!!

OKAY FINAL SESSION IS COMPLETED!!! i'd just like to thank you all so so so much for being so patient with me! and to those who already participated, thank you so much for being such sweet visitors! ^^

after a break, i'll be going through every message in this thread tonight (i'm so sorry i couldn't read them earlier, i was rushing and rushing to restock and hide things as quick as possible ;-;) and creating a queue, everyone will be assigned to a group. from tonight's round i can estimate it will take 30-45 minutes to get everything done and prepared for the next group. that way it'll be MUCH easier to know when your turn is coming up!

i'll also have a lot more presents and waaaaaaaaaaaaay more stock with things pre-wrapped to save time!

AND, i will be changing that unfortunate pathing decision by the museum, yes yes i noticed that, and others have too. :'D
super excited to participate on tuesday!

Oooh, just found this now!! I'd like to be queued for tomorrow (if we can starting queuing already XD) because Zipper T did nothing wrong!

I would love to take part in this! It’s sounds like so much fun! :)

Also, Zipper T did nothing wrong!

bumping bc the 9pm slot is just straight up empty ;v; i need people who will be able to come in 30 minutes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back