• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway 🌸 Easter Hunt Giveaway! come find the presents!!! 🎁 (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi! if you still need people, i wouldn't mind swinging by again! but, since i already participated, i totally understand if i can't! i wouldn't want to be too greedy haha

Hey, i just checked the day 2 queue and i remember my name being on the 10 pm slot and now it isn't? I'm confused lol

I would like to do it, but Zipper T. did nothing wrong! It would be my first time, but I would have to do it tomorrow if that is alright. c:

i would love to do this again if there are slots still available!

if i have room in the end i can definitely add you! ^^

Hey, i just checked the day 2 queue and i remember my name being on the 10 pm slot and now it isn't? I'm confused lol

OH NO... OH NO YOU CONFIRMED... I'M SO SORRY!!! i thought you were one of the ones who didn't, that's totally my bad ;v; will you be able to make it in an hour? i'll open sessions for friends then, but since i messed up i'll definitely prioritize you!
Post automatically merged:

I would like to do it, but Zipper T. did nothing wrong! It would be my first time, but I would have to do it tomorrow if that is alright. c:

oh nooo today's the last day though... ;v; but i'm definitely doing more giveaways in the future so please look out for that okay?

if i have room in the end i can definitely add you! ^^

OH NO... OH NO YOU CONFIRMED... I'M SO SORRY!!! i thought you were one of the ones who didn't, that's totally my bad ;v; will you be able to make it in an hour? i'll open sessions for friends then, but since i messed up i'll definitely prioritize you!
Post automatically merged:

oh nooo today's the last day though... ;v; but i'm definitely doing more giveaways in the future so please look out for that okay?
i should be able to make it then, no worries :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back