• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Early Morning

MollyTheDuck-x

Bells
I was playing in my town at just after 6am the other day and two things happened that made me laugh.

The first was the ceremony for the campsite where nobody turned up. There were actually some villagers up and about but nobody showed up anyway - it was pretty pathetic but me and Isabelle celebrated anyway!

HNI_0091.JPG

The second was when Molly suggested we go and play hide-and-seek, but instead of finding two other people to play with us, she only managed to get one. So I played hide-and-seek with just two villagers, which was kinda funny.

HNI_0079.JPG

I just thought I'd share because it made me smile :')

Last edited:
I love early mornings - I used to like to celebrate PWPs at 7am because normals and jocks are up then.

And even when I have lots of them awake, sometimes none of them can be bothered to go to a short ceremony. Good times. :)

Your campsite is adorable. I love playing in the early mornings because it's something I don't get to do often.

Hide-and-Seek with only two villagers has only happened to me once so far. I was really surprised! I had thought you always needed 3 players. At least it made winning extra easy for me. LOL

I don't really play ACNL in the morning, but I love the morning songs (5/6/7AM) and it's so quiet. I love it.

I never knew hide-and-seek with only two villagers was even possible!

I remember holding a ceremony for building a PWP once (I can't remember which one though), and nobody turned up! XD

4am to 6am is my favorite time to get things done. It's when I harvest all the perfect fruit trees with no villagers stopping me.
Visiting the island than can be a good time to get a lot of expensive bugs. Giant Stag is out than.

I never knew Hide'N'Seek could be done with two villagers. We all learn something new everything! XD
I haven't played NL in the morning all that much, simply because I wake up atound 10/11 am, work on art commissions and chat with friends and don't end up wanting to play until 6 / 7 pm.

I played NL a couple times around 6 in the morning before I babysit my niece. It's a beautiful time, seeing the morning in the game. x3

Your mayor's face in the first screenshot is amazing. Such a great fit. I've never played earlier than 10am omg. For one, I don't get up very early, and when I do, it's because I have to go somewhere (e.g., school). I've never liked playing in the morning either because it always seems so dead but those are some cool findings :cool:

omg your mayor's face in the first picture xDDD its killing me

Last edited:
You forgot the basket of peaches in photo one. It was celebrating with you and Isabelle!

oh wow >< so thats what happens when you play too early!! this made me laugh too so thanks for posting!

I didn't knew that the hide and seek thing could happen! Now I really wonder if anyone had tried this with only one villager!

I have had both those things happen to me. One morning, it was Isabelle and I in the pouring rain, lol.

Back