E3 2015 Hype/Speculation Thread

Fallout 4 is going to be announced at E3 and released this fall.

This is the truth.

Technically it's already been announced today! Official stuff will be shown tomorrow when the countdown for the timer website ends.

I have an official countdown clock going on my phone so I don't miss this!

And I hope the next big step isn't adding more GBA/DS/GCN games to the eShop considering I have physicals of nearly all the titles they've released so far. You know you're old when...

Welp, I can cross a fallout 4 announcement off my list as it was announced today :]
Tbh, I just want mk8 DLC and ac wii u

.... Also a new mario strikers game but I know that'll never happen :'''(

I'm apprehensively hyped to see more about Harvest Moon: Seeds of Memories. I say apprehensively because it's Natsume. :/

as for what I hope to see announced, well... All I care about is a new Paper Mario and/or remake of TTYD. An announcement for either of those would make my day - both of them would make my year. c~:

popolocrois x story of seasons was announced..
hope its good. such a cute anime.. but dunno about the story of seasons farming element.. really random

Last edited:
Hope for AC Wii U and Star wars battlefront/ Swtor Fallen empire.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well technically SWB has already been announced, waiting to see what else they add.

what I want to see at e3:
- final fantasy 15
- the rise of the tomb raider
- uncharted 4
- animal crossing u
- more info about animal crossing hhd
- metroid! please please metoid!!!!!!!
- mario sunshine! I don't care whether it's a re-release, a remake or a sequel I just want it!
- a new paper mario or a mario&luigi game. I just love those mario rpgs
- more wii games on eshop! I really want to play skyward sword and kirby's epic yarn
- a pokemon game on the wii u would be nice
- star fox and mario maker which are probably be the highlights of the presentation, I can't wait to see more info about those games
- game cube games on wii u eshop! this system has many fantastic titles that I want to try! making this happen would be a dream come true.

I can't wait for this e3, I really have my hopes up :)

talking about eshop... i really need gba/ds/snes games for 3ds now... it's high time
so annoying that the wiiu has more classic handheld games than the 3ds
and where are pokemon blue/gold/etc and dragon warrior monsters 1&2 on eshop? japan even has a 3ds remake for dragon warrior monster 2 that's been out for a while now

Last edited:
UGH come on i want a new mario galaxy! as much as i love the 2/d games i really am done with them...ive had my fill for a couple years theyve just been flooding us with this stuff i feel like.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also from browsing through this thread i dont really care to see any remakes but I will add that I am super happy they added dk64 to the eshop! I bought it a few days ago omg that made me so happy. and a long whjile I did get earthbound too on a whim when I was browsing gamestop I saw they had a downloadable version. Its nice to see them finally adding more stuff like that with the wii u. Nintendo has been doing great and I absolutely can not wait for e3.

I hope we get some western themed games. Anything Red Dead related would be amazing.

and then if bethesda tease the next elder scrolls.. that'd be nice.

I hope we get some western themed games. Anything Red Dead related would be amazing.

and then if bethesda tease the next elder scrolls.. that'd be nice.

That would be cool, I'm a big fan of both although I never played the PS2 Red Dead game, just the PS3.

Very excited about Mass Effect: Andromeda :D.

Back