White Pansy
Fossil Easter Egg
White Pansy
April Birthstone (Diamond)
White Pansy
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Feedback
100% (48) +
Hello! I have almost all of the amiibo cards and I want to help people get their dreamies.

Information/Guidelines:
  • All villagers will be 100% original, ungifted because they will be moved in via Amiibo cards, on request.
  • Please DM me when you are about to have an open plot (villager is in boxes). This will send me an email notification and give us time to coordinate.
  • Please be patient! I am a part time student with a full time job and three small children. I will do my best to help everyone who asks, but sometimes life may get in the way.
  • This service is free! If you feel inclined to tip, any DIY recipe is very much appreciated.
  • I cannot cycle the following villagers because they are permanent residents on my island: Merengue, Genji, Hazel, Billy, Sasha
  • 12/10/2023 — Roscoe ➡️ PacV

Happy hunting! 💕

Last edited:
Hello! I have almost all of the amiibo cards and I want to help people get their dreamies.

Information/Guidelines:
  • All villagers will be 100% original, ungifted because they will be moved in via Amiibo cards, on request.
  • Please DM me when you are about to have an open plot (villager is in boxes). This will send me an email notification and give us time to coordinate.
  • Please be patient! I am a part time student with a full time job and three small children. I will do my best to help everyone who asks, but sometimes life may get in the way.
  • This service is free! If you feel inclined to tip, any DIY recipe is very much appreciated.
Happy hunting! 💕
Hi!
Can i please request Roscoe the Cranky Horse? I have a free plot!

Thank you so much in advance!

Last edited:

Information/Guidelines:
  • I cannot cycle the following villagers because they are permanent residents on my island: Merengue, Genji, Hazel, Billy, Sasha
  • 12/10/2023 — Roscoe ➡️ PacV

Happy hunting! 💕
Do you have Tia? I don’t have any one in boxes right now but i was just wondering :)

hi, do you have apollo? i’m about to have an open plot!
Post automatically merged:

nvm!

Last edited:
Hi! Not sure if this thread is still active, but I started a new island and I am looking for some of my dreamies! I'd love to have Whitney. I will be logged in today until around 11 am cst, but I can also do weekdays! Thank you. I still have 3 original plots open so I can just get one whenever from Tom Nook.

Back