• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Dream towns with Skye the Normal Wolf?

Kildor

i'm a wolfbear
Bells
Winter Mittens
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Peach (Fruit)
Yoshi Easter Egg
Cake
Togepi Easter Egg
ど
I wanna see if Skye will be perfect for Fang or not,so i want to get in a dream town where Skye is in. Do any of you have Skye? (Fang just loves the Normal girls). And how much do you think I can get her for? I only have less than 5 million in my bank and I'm broke ;-;

This DA 3500-1966-5712 =D

I want Skye she is cute~ But I wouldn't want to break Roald heart and get him a tall girl cause he had secret crush on Nibbles xD

This DA 3500-1966-5712 =D

I want Skye she is cute~ But I wouldn't want to break Roald heart and get him a tall girl cause he had secret crush on Nibbles xD

You have awesome villagers sn0w,you hipster :3

OHH not my town xDD I just got that DA somewhere xD LOLL I wish I have that nice town!!!

Hahaha ohhh xDD thank you =x All of them match up perfectly xDD

I don't know o.o but then there's always a possibility you might get her for free xD just don't give up! there's so many cycler out there in TBT XD

I don't know o.o but then there's always a possibility you might get her for free xD just don't give up! there's so many cycler out there in TBT XD

I'll keep a lookout for her then :3 Thanks much! Yes yes!

Next time she suggests moving kildor I'll say yes and pm you if you'd like. I have no idea how to go about transferring a villager though. I've never done it. Is there a sticky or post that gives details? I wouldn't want to mess up and have her move into oblivion.

Next time she suggests moving kildor I'll say yes and pm you if you'd like. I have no idea how to go about transferring a villager though. I've never done it. Is there a sticky or post that gives details? I wouldn't want to mess up and have her move into oblivion.

Woah really?! That is so kind of you. I am touched ;-; Here's the steps:
You add my FC and ill add yours :)
Ill come to your town and when she is in boxes,ill just talk to her
To make sure she does not go to oblivion(not the elder scrolls game) Time travel to the date she said she will be moving out eg. "I am moving at the 25th of this month!" So you Time travel to the 25th and she will be in boxes.
I will then hand you a present,and we live happily ever after! Also, I accepted your Friend request. Thank you ! :)

Okies she hasn't asked in a bit and I just had a camper in the tent stating that he wanted to move here. Does he have to be the same Normal as her? If she pings me I shall message you and will hold the date until you are on. As for a present none is needed. |I'm pleased that she'll be going to a town where she is cherished.

Unless I'll get scolded for giving her away like I did in the last game. Gving away things were frowned upon because I was decreasing the value of people's items.... I just thought it was playing nice in a game. Who knew I was contributing to the collapse of an entire game's economy.

Okies she hasn't asked in a bit and I just had a camper in the tent stating that he wanted to move here. Does he have to be the same Normal as her? If she pings me I shall message you and will hold the date until you are on. As for a present none is needed. |I'm pleased that she'll be going to a town where she is cherished.

Unless I'll get scolded for giving her away like I did in the last game. Gving away things were frowned upon because I was decreasing the value of people's items.... I just thought it was playing nice in a game. Who knew I was contributing to the collapse of an entire game's economy.

Well friend,times have changed. Give aways are now common, from the most popular[Marshal] and to any other villager there is. Because giving away something does not decrease its value. Its because of the demand. Lesser demand=Lesser value/less popularity. And the camper you have? Only girls are supposed to be Normal. And you can have two or more of the same personality types. I actually wanted to get Fang a girlfriend,and I guess he is getting Skye :)

I've got Skye. Mirage dream address, 5700-3256-1328. She's a real favorite. I also got her free from this forum, though it was pure luck. Somebody had to get her out ASAP and I was the first one to find the post.

Last edited:
Back