DREAM TOWN CONTEST! WIN 40M BELLS/500 TBT!! *SUBMISSIONS CLOSED - REVIEWS IN PROCESS*

Hey kilo I think my town is next, but could you give me some more time? Like move my turn to 20# or something? I've started working on getting my pwps and am planning to do it over the break. Would rather have you see the town with the rest of the pwps up.

Sorry for being a bother and I hope you start feeling better soon, also merry christmas c:

Hey kilo I think my town is next, but could you give me some more time? Like move my turn to 20# or something? I've started working on getting my pwps and am planning to do it over the break. Would rather have you see the town with the rest of the pwps up.

Sorry for being a bother and I hope you start feeling better soon, also merry christmas c:

Hey, yes, you are next. Ummm..... I think I can work with that. How about this - PM me when your town is ready to be reviewed or else I will forget to review it - I will just skip over it completely and move on. I don't want to dream and catch you off guard or something and waste a review on an unfinished town (or at least one that isn't ready to be entered). Technically you shouldn't have entered witout it being prepared to be reviewed from the time you entered, but its fine, you guys are accommodating me, I will gladly accommodate you and give you as much time as you need. Just PLEASE PM me or I will forget!

Hey, yes, you are next. Ummm..... I think I can work with that. How about this - PM me when your town is ready to be reviewed or else I will forget to review it - I will just skip over it completely and move on. I don't want to dream and catch you off guard or something and waste a review on an unfinished town (or at least one that isn't ready to be entered). Technically you shouldn't have entered witout it being prepared to be reviewed from the time you entered, but its fine, you guys are accommodating me, I will gladly accommodate you and give you as much time as you need. Just PLEASE PM me or I will forget!
It is okay for review it's just that It'd look alot better wth the pwps in place and I'd rather have you know what I'm doing. I also want opinions on the pwps and stuff too. Again sorry x3

It is okay for review it's just that It'd look alot better wth the pwps in place and I'd rather have you know what I'm doing. I also want opinions on the pwps and stuff too. Again sorry x3

No worries, I understand. Just PM me when its all set, okay? :)

Oh, Merry Christmas and Happy New year since my life has been hectic lately :)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too! My life has been hectic too. And I haven't been able to do reviews lately too because my bluetooth keyboard has been broken..... :( I need a new one. I will keep you posted! Its REALLY difficult to type up thorough reviews using a touch-screen keyboard!

Ivy Wood just got an update, anyone who wants to dream and visit XD
Reviews will be coming soon! I promise! I have not forgotten about you wonderful folks!
Everyone will get their 10 TBT bells and the winner will be announced once I get to the last review, whenever that might be. I will review as often as I can. University starts back up on the 8th, so I have some time to dream beforehand, and even so, the first week of school isn't that hectic......
The contest is still on!!!!!

I updated to cherry blossoms, if only i updated before :(

I still would have dreamt of your town in order of posting, and you were one of the first to post, so.... I dreamt early on XD

I will dream of your town just for fun. Not for review, but just to enjoy the scenery. :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aw it's closed :( :( I was too late

Unfortunately, yes, I have 42 entrants at the moment. It would be difficult to accept any more!

Mayor Name: Blooper
Town Name: PeachTea
Dream Address: In sig <3
PM feedback: Sure, you could PM it to me. My town is a WIP until I get more red roses and two more dreamies though :)
Absent: Nope
TBT or ACNL bells: I don't need any prizes :) Donate them to the runner up if I win (or give me a bunch of red roses to help me finish my town)!
Type of Feedback: Long-form essay! (Kidding :) I'm just glad someone can come look at my town!)

Edit: Just kidding. I can't read! Look at this lineup; it's closed. Never mind then ^_^ Good luck everybody!

Last edited:
Mayor Name: Blooper
Town Name: PeachTea
Dream Address: In sig <3
PM feedback: Sure, you could PM it to me. My town is a WIP until I get more red roses and two more dreamies though :)
Absent: Nope
TBT or ACNL bells: I don't need any prizes :) Donate them to the runner up if I win (or give me a bunch of red roses to help me finish my town)!
Type of Feedback: Long-form essay! (Kidding :) I'm just glad someone can come look at my town!)

Edit: Just kidding. I can't read! Look at this lineup; it's closed. Never mind then ^_^ Good luck everybody!

Yeah, the entries for the contest are closed, but I would be happy to dream of your town just for leisure's sake when the contest is over and PM feedback to you with pictures and everything as I have for everyone else, but you won't be part of the contest. :3 My feedback, as you'll see if you browse the thread, is VERY thorough!

Yeah, the entries for the contest are closed, but I would be happy to dream of your town just for leisure's sake when the contest is over and PM feedback to you with pictures and everything as I have for everyone else, but you won't be part of the contest. :3 My feedback, as you'll see if you browse the thread, is VERY thorough!

Hee hee, well, you can feel free, but don't feel obligated to send detailed feedback or anything; after all, it looks like you have a lot on your plate already :)

Hee hee, well, you can feel free, but don't feel obligated to send detailed feedback or anything; after all, it looks like you have a lot on your plate already :)

I am doing this for fun, and I enjoy it. Its just I fell behind over the holidays, so I gotta catch up! As I said, ONCE the contest is over, I can dream of your town and provide feedback. :)

Back