DREAM TOWN CONTEST! WIN 40M BELLS/500 TBT!! *SUBMISSIONS CLOSED - REVIEWS IN PROCESS*

No need to be so hard on yourself! You take care of your health and academics first - those are what matters! And don't push yourself too hard. It's not like your obligated to do this, you know.

But I must say, I do enjoy reading your reviews. <3

No need to be so hard on yourself! You take care of your health and academics first - those are what matters! And don't push yourself too hard. It's not like your obligated to do this, you know.

But I must say, I do enjoy reading your reviews. <3

Your words REALLY mean a lot to me, Stalfos..... <3 *Hugs*
I am the kind of person that if I say I am going to do something, I follow through, no matter what. I will get through all these reviews. As you said, I just need to take care of "what matters" first. :) Thank you for understanding that. I hope everyone else does too.

I am SO glad you like my reviews! I DO put a LOT of effort into writing each one. Much like you put a great deal of effort into your towns, its only fair I take the time to upload pictures and go into all the houses, and document my favourite spots, and everything! Even adding funny expressions when I snap the photo - did you notice? XD At the VERY end of the contest, I am going to make a "Scrapbook" post of ONE photo from each town commemorating it from my absolute favourite moments as a nice "wrap up" to the contest right before I announce the winners. I think it will be a great way to show my appreciation for you guys. :3

I put my heart and soul into EVERYTHING I do. This contest included. I want it to be fun but at the same time its hard work as well. I successfully earned EXTRA bells to award BIGGER, BETTER prizes to everyone, which was a goal of mine. I just don't want it to be a stressful experience. Getting harassed on Miiverse was one thing.... but I tried not to let it get to me. Uploading pics can be tedious, but I wouldn't ave it any other way! I feel it really captures moments very well and describes my feedback/feelings better if I show pictures (plus when I dream of your town, its SO COOL to see someone post pics of someone dreaming of favourite spots in your town! I know this from experience!) AND when the contest is over, whenever that may be, pictures will help jog my memory of what the town was like so tat wen I make my decision 1) I can do it accurately and 2) I can defend it with good evidence. Plus now I can make my Scrapbook idea! XD

Can't wait to see the scrapbook! Sounds like a great idea! :)

Take care now. <3

Friendly reminder? Haha.... I haven't forgotten xD
I am "working" at a Volunteer Internship Program (VIP) this summer.....
Appealing my student loans so I can get funding to get back into school in the Fall.....
Trying to stay level headed and emotionally stable....
Still running my furniture shop in Re-Tail.....
I just became Guildmaster of an Elder Scrolls Online guild for PS4 (how nerdy does THAT sound, right?) and it comes with a lot of commitments, micromanagement, and delegation of tasks....
2 of my villagers (one in Ivy Wood, one in Ferelden) moved away due to sheer neglect of ACNL recently.....
So I have to opt to GET BACK ON TRACK!!!!!! NO MORE OF THIS!!!!

This contest has gone on FAR TOO LONG. Its time we start getting some reviews out, and prizes awarded. As promised, my TBT bells have remained untouched.

<3

Yay~! Glad to hear you're doing better :D
Take your time ^^

Friendly reminder? Haha.... I haven't forgotten xD
I am "working" at a Volunteer Internship Program (VIP) this summer.....
Appealing my student loans so I can get funding to get back into school in the Fall.....
Trying to stay level headed and emotionally stable....
Still running my furniture shop in Re-Tail.....
I just became Guildmaster of an Elder Scrolls Online guild for PS4 (how nerdy does THAT sound, right?) and it comes with a lot of commitments, micromanagement, and delegation of tasks....
2 of my villagers (one in Ivy Wood, one in Ferelden) moved away due to sheer neglect of ACNL recently.....
So I have to opt to GET BACK ON TRACK!!!!!! NO MORE OF THIS!!!!

This contest has gone on FAR TOO LONG. Its time we start getting some reviews out, and prizes awarded. As promised, my TBT bells have remained untouched.

<3

Hey Kat!!! Glad you're doing better! Good to see you back on TBT!!! Missed you :)

lol its been like 8 months since i entered. But take your time. glad to hear you're back. I havent been on this site regulary since February due to being hooked on Pokemon ORAS. But when this contest is over and if i somehow win you can get ahold of me thru multiple ways. Twitter is @JhbBlade Instagram is @JhbBlade_YT Youtube is JhbBlade. Soundcloud is Brandon Iglesias (yes i make music) Miiverse is ReviizeTroll

lol its been like 8 months since i entered. But take your time. glad to hear you're back. I havent been on this site regulary since February due to being hooked on Pokemon ORAS. But when this contest is over and if i somehow win you can get ahold of me thru multiple ways. Twitter is @JhbBlade Instagram is @JhbBlade_YT Youtube is JhbBlade. Soundcloud is Brandon Iglesias (yes i make music) Miiverse is ReviizeTroll

No worries, I will keep that in mind when the time comes :) Thanks for your patience!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey Kat!!! Glad you're doing better! Good to see you back on TBT!!! Missed you :)

Awwwww, I have missed you too. I have been MIA, I know. Consumed by real life and my ESO Guild too. And I took a break from TBT for a bit. ;)

8 months is BRUTALLY long for a contest, I GOTTA say......

When do you think you'll be back to reviewing?

I was hoping earlier this month, but the anniversary of my mother's death (5 years) hit me pretty hard this year. My Dad and I essentially watched her bleed to death.... I kid you not..... The PTSD comes back around late June every year, and usually it isn't so bad, but this year for whatever reson, every time I close my eyes to go to sleep at night I just get images of blood and gore from her final hours. :( The anniversary was July 6th..... and I STILL can't sleep properly.... or eat properly..... its not good. I gotta manage this somehow.... talk to someone..... maybe take something to help me sleep because this is getting ridiculous already..... I can't keep living like this..... And its starting to upset my boyfriend too (we live together) because by me staying up, it disturbs his sleep pattern, so he doesn't sleep as well for work, and he is miserable, therefore making ME miserable..... and he has been very understanding, but we HAVE to get back to the normal routine again..... and he also doesn't like that I haven't been eating..... and that one day I downed an entire bottle of wine and ate/drank nothing else that day..... THESE sorts of abnormal behaviours that don't usually see in me.

Anyway, sorry for ranting. Needless to say, I haven't been playing ACNL much or as regularly, but as soon as I get back into it, I will start dreaming and evaluating again. Because as I said..... an 8-month long contest..... ALSO ridiculous. But the bells are still there, untouched, as promised, you can see them in my sidebar, they aren't going anywhere. I did all that fundraising and such a while back for you guys. <3

Back