• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Draw The User Above You! 🎨

Would anyone draw my ice cream obsessed gal? ; v ;
Claiming Aimi!

EDIT: Here's Aimi, about to have a delicious strawberry ice cream parfait!
aimi and ice cream.png

I'd like to request a drawing of Count Bleck, please!

400px-CountBleck2_SPM.png
Count_Bleck_Trophy_-_Super_Smash_Bros._for_Wii_U.png
Screen Shot 2023-09-06 at 9.13.30 PM.png

Last edited:
claiming!! I've never drawn him before, but Super Paper Mario was the first game I played in the series and while I really prefer the original on the N64, this one has a special place in my heart hehe 💙

I'd like to make a request for my lovely golden boy Mr Chomp King 💛✨

edit: finished, posted in my art thread!

Last edited:
My favorite Paper Mario game is Thousand-Year Door, but Count Bleck pulled on my heartstrings so hard, I can't help loving him. ^_^

I'd like to make a request for my lovely golden boy Mr Chomp King 💛✨
Claiming the Chomp King!

Here's Chomp King, looking out across his domain, lost in unhappy reflection. I didn't know what his kingdom looked like, so I kept it vague. And I wasn't sure if he was the type to shed a tear of self-pity when he's alone, so I made two versions, feel free to disregard it if it doesn't match his character. He's a very tragic character--after all, when no one else will help you, you have to help yourself--and I hope things got better for him eventually.

chompkingstoic.jpg

chompkingtear.jpg

I'll request Sparkster, from Rocket Knight Adventures, which is a really fun Sega Genesis game! (The sequel, called Sparkster on SNES, is also pretty good!)

iu
iu
iu
iu
iu
iu
iu

Or, if no one wants to draw Sparkster, I have other things I'd like drawn, like, I'd still love a picture of the movie version of Doc Ock. Or the comic version of him again, if someone would prefer to draw that one.

1688008017580-png.497620
iu

1688360074207-png.497865

Or perhaps Data, my favorite character from the Goonies, seems like he'd be fun to draw, with all the patches on his coat. And if you're familiar enough with the movie, maybe have him using one of his gadgets, or even make up a new one for him!

iu
iu

Or, for even more options and variety, I think it would be fun to see some art of any character(s) from Princess Tomato in the Salad Kingdom. And I'll readily admit I'm partially requesting this one just because I want more people to know about that game. For all of its silliness, it was an important game in my childhood. ^o^;>

iu
Screen Shot 2023-09-21 at 6.13.33 PM.png
iu
iu

So, obviously, I only expect one drawing of one character, but I figured, since it's been a while since I made my original request, I'd add some other options in case the first one didn't appeal to anyone.

Last edited:
Just a reminder, I have made a disclaimer at the bottom of the original post!

Please PM me if someone has:
  • Taken over a month to finish their claim | Inactive User​
  • Stolen art as content for their claim​
  • Requested art to be used for monetary purpose/content​
I will do my utmost best to clear some issues. This may include mediating between users in PMs

Other than that, the last person to request art is right above this post! ↑

So, obviously, I only expect one drawing of one character, but I figured, since it's been a while since I made my original request, I'd add some other options in case the first one didn't appeal to anyone.

claiming! and i most likely will be drawing princess tomato because what a cute design!!

i'd love to request my rep! the only thing i ask is to throw in a lily of the valley flower in there somewhere c:
maddong.png
metswee.png
8579091d-1425-45c5-afa4-abcba3b48965-jpeg.462479

IMG-2947.pngp

edit: here she is in all her tomatoey glory!

Untitled_Artwork.png

Last edited:
i'd love to request my rep! the only thing i ask is to throw in a lily of the valley flower in there somewhere c:
Claimed!

EDIT: Here is your rep, about to pick a lily of the valley.

rep for digimon.jpg

And I'll let whoever would like to post next make a request instead of me! Consider it a freebie! :)

And I'll be taking a break from this thread for a while, I've been in here a lot lately ^o^;>

Last edited:
CLAIMING~ heheheh might take me a bit but I need to draw one of these cuties!!~
Done! Was super-duper fun pixeling the cutie!~
nhRf5K4.gif

Uhh can someone draw my gal?

Last edited:
Last edited:
Claiming! She's super cute :000
Edit: She's done!
Untitled3996_20231020031734.png
I would love for my OC Luka to be drawn!

Last edited:
I CLAIM!!!! ( its not like i was sitting next to you waiting with baited breath my love give me my puppy boy )
GusIqaM.gif

HERE YA GO ILY BB :D <3

Hold on lemme decide on character pls
Will anyone take on the task of drawing my business man?

Last edited:
I'll claim him!!
Would anybody care to draw my main OC Zane?
https://www.deviantart.com/ashtondrawsss/art/Zane-Wrath-946422164 (The link widget wasn't giving the right link :/)
Edit 1: GOD I'm so sorry, I was barely active much on here omg I will get him done after a commission ;_;
Edit 2: He's done oh my gOD I'm so sorry for taking such a long time again
Untitled4277_20240105225637.png

Last edited:
Back