• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Draw The User Above You! 🎨

Claiming!

Can someone please draw my OC, Rory?
IMG_5547.jpeg

IMG_4678.jpeg

Can someone please draw my OC, Rory?
I'll claim Rory!

Here's Rory!

rory for ravenkitty22.png

I'd like to request my original character Sev, please!

Sev is a tiny tailor who is only six inches tall and makes his own clothes. He has lots of outfits, so you can either make up a new one for him, or just draw him wearing something he's been drawn wearing before. He's a homunculus, made with alchemy, and he's been alive for almost 150 years and expects to be around for a lot longer, so he's got a jaded, seen-it-all-before look on his face usually.
sev collage.jpg

Last edited:
claiming 🌸

please draw hatsune miku!!

@Pearls , i finished! its a bit messy, but i experimented with watercolor and had a lot of fun painting your oc🤭
IMG_5851.jpeg

Last edited:
Ooh, claiming!
Edit: done! Here's some ice Pikmin!
61b83a46-23f5-4c0c-8b3b-545fe5621228.png

Please draw my villager oc Sapphire!
1ee8cd69-7abf-4b6b-ba5c-47b0f0d66d06.png
dc13665b-9cc3-4386-a896-1c4b4d606498.png
You can draw him in either of his outfits, and here's his bio if you need it!

💙 Name: Sapphire
💙 Species: Wolf
💙 Gender: Male
💙 Personality: Smug
💙 Catchphrase: M'kayy
💙 Photo quote: "You don't need a pack to be a leader!"
💙 Favorite song: K.K House
💙 Coffee: Mocha, regular amount of milk, 3 spoonfuls of sugar
💙 Birthday: 1/26
💙 Goal: To become a famous author!
💙 Fear: Bug mask (I'm also not very fond of bugs IRL minus ladybugs)

Bio:
Sapphire might seem a little strange and off-putting at first glance because of his interests and appearance, but no need to be worried! While most would think a wolf like him would be scary and hard to talk to, Sapphire welcomes any new friend of his with open arms and an open heart! He's also very protective of people he's close to, and will always make sure that they're safe. And if you ever feel like he seems bored on uninterested in you, don't worry, he's just a little shy sometimes! Just like plants, friendship takes time to grow too, but once it's done growing, it's truly a sight to behold!

Last edited:
claiming 💙
edit: finished! I've posted it in my art thread for you 😁

I'd love for someone to draw my boy, Mr. Bug! bonus points if he's with a rock boy hehe

Last edited:
I'd love for someone to draw my boy, Mr. Bug! bonus points if he's with a rock boy hehe
I'll claim Mr. Bug!

EDIT: Here's Mr. Bug! I didn't know for sure what a rock boy was, or I might have included one. But here's Mr. Bug, who has heard enough of something he doesn't like and now informs you that you may talk to the hand instead. I hope this is in keeping with his personality as you described it on the page for him. ^o^;>

mrbug.jpg

And I'd like to request my favorite Disney character, Basil of Baker Street:

iu
iu
iu
iu

Last edited:
Claiming!

Anyone want to draw my mii, Frogette?
I'll claim this one!
Edit: Finally, here it is! Sorry it took a while I have ZERO experience with drawing human characters oof
Froggette (it sucks sorryyy).png

Anyone wanna draw my oc/sona, Alistar?
Alistar.PNG
Princess Alistar.png
Alistar’s Sunflower Dress.png
Untitled 83.png

Last edited:
I’d love to draw Alistar. 😊✨

Edit:
Alistar for CrazyMario64! 💖

Loved the tiara pic you drew, so went with that outfit! I did two different eye shapes, depending on which you prefer. 😊

3Ae2ISY.png

KKwiluJ.png

My ref
I don’t mind on the outfit <3
b7sllJJ.png

iStYySC.png

Last edited:
I'll give it a whirl! Time to make some SJ art!!

Update: Okay here it is; I tried making an SJ chibi GIF signature!!! (but you don't have to use it as a signature if you don't want to) 250 pixels high is so smol. You can click the image for the imgur album which has different versions 🐳

Would love to see a drawing of any one of my brother's characters!
a1oinx7.jpg

Last edited:
I'll give it a whirl! Time to make some SJ art!!

Would love to see a drawing of any one of my brother's characters!
a1oinx7.jpg
Because one of the characters looked cool! I'll try drawing one of them. 😀
Edit: for @Millysaurusrexjr, I really love Mock's character design. Enjoy!
for Millysaurusrexjr.png

Please draw my character, Ren!

Last edited:
Please draw my character, Ren!
I'll claim Ren!

Here's Ren! Thought I'd draw him reading, since his profile says that's something he likes. I wasn't sure if he's capable of smiling or not, since he's a robot. If he's physically incapable or just wouldn't even if he could, I can make his mouth a more neutral expression very easily, so just let me know. Or if there are any other small changes you'd like, I'll be happy to make them.

ren for Yanrima.png

I'd like to request Prince Bo from Hamtaro, please!

If you're unfamiliar, he's a hamster who also has ladybug wings, with a cool white and rainbow-spotted, lady-bug-like shell to cover them. And sometimes he has a magic umbrella that makes rainbows.
princebo.jpg
Screen Shot 2023-09-02 at 6.34.20 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-09-02 at 6.38.13 PM.png
postcard.jpg

Last edited:
I'd like to request Prince Bo from Hamtaro, please!

If you're unfamiliar, he's a hamster who also has ladybug wings, with a cool white and rainbow-spotted, lady-bug-like shell to cover them. And sometimes he has a magic umbrella that makes rainbows.
View attachment 512300View attachment 512301View attachment 512304View attachment 512305
I'll claim because I was overloaded by cuteness

Edit: Finished~
Untitled_Artwork.png

Would like to request my gorl
image0.png

Last edited:
Last edited:
Claiming LRT as an excuse to pixel some dessert up! Would anyone draw my ice cream obsessed gal? ; v ;

Here's some pixel food I made. Strawberry ice cream, strawberry cake and french vanilla macaroon.~
jVr9fhZ.png

Aimi ref | toyhou.se

Last edited:
Back