• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Don't start over approaching a holiday!!!

NookSchnook

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing!
Bells
I found myself boxed in on my original game and island, so I took a break, then elected to wipe it out and start fresh, from scratch, last weekend.

Big mistake!

Not because of starting over, but because I didn't realise it was at the beginning of the Bunny Day chazerei!!

Too much!

I'm already sick and tired of eggs all over the place, whether under the rocks, in the rivers, in the ocean. And that's just on my new, Northern Hemisphere island. I travel to remotes and it's eggs, eggs, everywhere eggs. I'm to the point where I don't even want to see eggs on my real-life breakfast table anymore, and I love soft-scrambled eggs on Keto toast.

Thanks to this Bunny Day egg epidemic, it took me longer to get certain preliminaries done this time than it did when I first played the game last August with a Southern Hemisphere island.

Live and learn. The good news is I have some very nice villagers to begin anew---Diva (frog); Sheldon (squirrel); Erik (deer); Carmen (rabbit); and Rhonda (rhino). (Though I half hope to run into and be able to invite a few of my former game's villagers, such as Bertha (hippo), Pekoe (cub), Bones (dog), and Lolly (cat).)

The bad news is that my character can't throw anything except a fishing line into the water, because I've had days when I wanted to egg the Resident Services tent over these metastasising eggs!

And this is going to last until 17 April???

End of rant. Is anyone else as hard boiled as I over this? (Sheesh, now the bad joke writers for the game's critter catches have me doing it!)

I could handle a few days. (Three would have been sufficient.) But two weeks? It's even turning me off my all-time favourite TV theme . . .

It doesn't last until the 17th,where did you get that from? Easter is tomorrow [today now] ...

Easter was on April 17th in 2022, last year. I think that's where the mistake was coming from.

I don't even bother trying to fish or dig up items in the fear eggs appear haha I also stay very far away from Zipper he freaks me out just skipping around the island.

I feel your pain, I'm sick of the eggs too. At least today is the final egg day!
Have you got that in writing? ;)
Post automatically merged:

I don't even bother trying to fish or dig up items in the fear eggs appear haha I also stay very far away from Zipper he freaks me out just skipping around the island.
Zipper I could tolerate. Eggs, eggs everywhere, that's another story. (I did stop shooting down egg-coloured balloons, though, but it's a little tricksy casting your fishing line when there's a better than 50/50 chance of reeling in another damn egg.)

Haha, I'm sure most people who got the game when it came out will share your frustrations. When the game launched in March of 2020 the Bunny Day Egg Onslaught was not far behind

Back