• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you use the graveyard items?

I had a graveyard with 6 plots, but I didn’t want to think of my villagers dying, so I did away with it.
Now, it’s like a serene nature area with lots of greenery and an outdoor bath surrounded by Lily-of-the-valley flowers. I guess looking at it, it’s the same thing but with the theme of life, not death.

i used the graveyard items a couple of times on my original island but they’re kinda clunky. i haven’t kept them around for longer than a season perhaps.

Yes! I made one outside my house to loosley resemble the Muggy Kingdom from One Piece. Another I made loosely based off the Crossroads in Dragon Age.

Muggy Kingdom

IMG_7092.jpeg

(gravestones are in the back on both the left and right)

And the crossroads

IMG_7091.jpeg

The other side of this area is similar. I didn’t make this area to be a graveyard but like in Dragon Age, an area with magical mirrors. I don’t remember why I used these gravestones. This thread shows what I was aiming for though when I was still working on it. I think I added the gravestones to try to add to the atmosphere/mood/vibe that I was aiming for.

I keep a few graves and some witch/halloween stuff around my island all the time, I just love keeping a bit of a creepy/spooky vibe on some areas 😌
(I mean don't we all have some hautings and unsolved murders to spice thing up?? no??? oh well...)

Yeah, it's a small area and one is newly dug, in case you want a cool hiding space. Then I eventually added a nice cozy jail. Great for picnics.

I do! I have a small graveyard for my dad and aunt on my island. Beside my aunts grave, I have the bird fountain because she loved birds and beside my dad I have a small record player because he had quite the collection of awesome vinyl and he is the reason I have my extensive taste of music. ☺️

Back