Donald Trump and Pence Logo

Ok idgi, whats so bad about the logo? I mean it looks tacky, sure, but I don't really get the disturbing part.

Trump is our only hope, we need to keep hillary from being president

Good God, did I just read this?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok idgi, whats so bad about the logo? I mean it looks tacky, sure, but I don't really get the disturbing part.

Yeah, I don't think it's quite as disturbing as people make it out to be, but I don't understand why they had to pick that design when there were so many more choices.

I'd rather have Trump than Hilary, but maybe that's just me. I feel like Trump isn't being serious about a thing he says, whereas the rubbish Hilary talks sounds dead serious.

Hilary would be a terrible president.

Trump would be a terrible president.

Roll the dice!

Great, so we can have the possibility of someone who's either going to be evil or psychotic-evil, vs. a minor evil.

LOL I hope he isn't a melester

Yeah Trump has specifically stated that if his daughter was not his daughter, he'd want to date her.

No. It's the Celebrity Apprentice and Mike Pence has won. As his reward, he gets to shred every ounce of dignity he has and be associated with every word that out of Trump's mouth over the next 3 1/2 months.

After the ****-storm with the Religious Freedom Restoration Act that Mike Pence had, he has already shredded every ounce of dignity that he had.

I'd rather have a gun to my head than either as president.

In a nation of 300 million guns, this'll happen at some point.

remember when they said romney's logo looked like toothpaste, and **** he lost. i think hilary got this one

Just wait until Hillary announces her official VP and logo, then we can judge completely.

the meteor doesn't discriminate

it kills all equally

Giant meteor will get rid of the capital gains tax. And the capital gains. It will lower healthcare costs by killing everyone. Nobody needs healthcare anymore.

tafq58g2og9x.gif

So I found this.

I think it's good to share

Whoever assassinates the next president and the vp will be an American hero

Back