• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Doing Signatures :)

cayenne

icon
Bells
hii, I'm going to start doing signatures for tbt!

if you are interested let me know, I will be doing them for around 5-10tbt, i'm not sure yet.

i need to know your villagers, native fruit, fc, & whatever else you would like on it!

for references of what i've done you can check my signature and one i recently did for BluebearL:
https://imgur.com/gallery/5vbQTqz

Last edited:
Hello!
Mayor Chai of Ginger
Town fruit is cherries
FC is 0834-7455-4275
Dreamies instead of villagers please!
Julian*, Fauna*, Maple*, Hamphrey*, Astrid*, Papi, Merengue, Apple, Genji, Bluebear

* - obtained!

My town name and character names are Tea themed! Something that represent that would be great. <3 I like muted colors and pastels. Nothing too bright!

Edit;; Also, can you use pixel font for the smaller texts? If you have it.
I want "Ginger" (town name) in a handwriting style font. Whatever you feel looks best.

Price?

Last edited:
would you be willing to do updates on the signatures or no ?

omg sorry i never saw this! but yes

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello!
Mayor Chai of Ginger
Town fruit is cherries
FC is 0834-7455-4275
Dreamies instead of villagers please!
Julian*, Fauna*, Maple*, Hamphrey*, Astrid*, Papi, Merengue, Apple, Genji, Bluebear

* - obtained!

My town name and character names are Tea themed! Something that represent that would be great. <3 I like muted colors and pastels. Nothing too bright!

Edit;; Also, can you use pixel font for the smaller texts? If you have it.
I want "Ginger" (town name) in a handwriting style font. Whatever you feel looks best.

Price?

yes I can definitely do that! i’m fine with 5tbt! :)

ginger2.jpg

HTML:
[CENTER] [img]https://i.imgur.com/l65Zs9A.png[ /img] [ /CENTER]

Here it is! Let me know if you have any issues/do not like it.

I'm an idiot and thought the pic looked grainy in your post but when I uploaded it, it was perfect! I'm sorry if I was annoying in any way.
I used to make signatures too so I'm incredibly picky, but I felt like I should let someone else design something for me for once and I ended up loving it. Thank you! <3

I'm an idiot and thought the pic looked grainy in your post but when I uploaded it, it was perfect! I'm sorry if I was annoying in any way.
I used to make signatures too so I'm incredibly picky, but I felt like I should let someone else design something for me for once and I ended up loving it. Thank you! <3

I just now saw this! Thank you so much! I just started making them so I was a bit worried that I was doing something wrong haha. So glad you like it though :)

Are you still doing these? If so:

Mayor Lynn?a of ?clair
Fruit is peaches
FC is on sidebar
Time zone is EST

Dreamies: Chelsea, Deirdre, Diana, Fauna, Maple, Bluebear and Cheri.

Thank you! (if you're still making these ♡

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are you still doing these? If so:

Mayor Lynn?a of ?clair
Fruit is peaches
FC is on sidebar
Time zone is EST

Dreamies: Chelsea, Deirdre, Diana, Fauna, Maple, Bluebear and Cheri.

Thank you! (if you're still making these ♡

Hello! I would like one signature if you can do it :)

Mayor Leny of Numa
Town fruit is apples
Dream Code is 6D00-00ED-E9B3
My villagers are Filbert, Coco, Marshall, W.Link, Kid Cat, Fang, Tom, Dotty, Ankha and Punchy

My town is pink themed, so I would appreciate if you do the signature as such :)

What would be the price?

Sorry! I havent been active on here recently, but if you are both still interested let me know:)

Hey can u gimme a signature? If u visit my town on local i can take us to the island my gate is open

Mayor lina of anapolis

Villagers aubrey limberg twiggy tangy jay zell moe flurry charlise pashmina

Last edited:
i'll pay 10 tbt because

Mayor Kurb of Fourside
national fruit; peach
villagers as of 7/31/19: Kyle, Samson, Timbra, Chrissy, Rhonda, Frank, Rodney, and Marshal.
FC: 3282-5503-8266

Fourside is a city in Earthbound, so i'd like for it to be city themed!

Last edited:
Back