Doing Signatures :)

cayenne

icon
Bells
hii, I'm going to start doing signatures for tbt!

if you are interested let me know, I will be doing them for around 5-10tbt, i'm not sure yet.

i need to know your villagers, native fruit, fc, & whatever else you would like on it!

for references of what i've done you can check my signature and one i recently did for BluebearL:
https://imgur.com/gallery/5vbQTqz

Last edited:
Hello!
Mayor Chai of Ginger
Town fruit is cherries
FC is 0834-7455-4275
Dreamies instead of villagers please!
Julian*, Fauna*, Maple*, Hamphrey*, Astrid*, Papi, Merengue, Apple, Genji, Bluebear

* - obtained!

My town name and character names are Tea themed! Something that represent that would be great. <3 I like muted colors and pastels. Nothing too bright!

Edit;; Also, can you use pixel font for the smaller texts? If you have it.
I want "Ginger" (town name) in a handwriting style font. Whatever you feel looks best.

Price?

Last edited:
would you be willing to do updates on the signatures or no ?

omg sorry i never saw this! but yes

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello!
Mayor Chai of Ginger
Town fruit is cherries
FC is 0834-7455-4275
Dreamies instead of villagers please!
Julian*, Fauna*, Maple*, Hamphrey*, Astrid*, Papi, Merengue, Apple, Genji, Bluebear

* - obtained!

My town name and character names are Tea themed! Something that represent that would be great. <3 I like muted colors and pastels. Nothing too bright!

Edit;; Also, can you use pixel font for the smaller texts? If you have it.
I want "Ginger" (town name) in a handwriting style font. Whatever you feel looks best.

Price?

yes I can definitely do that! i’m fine with 5tbt! :)

ginger2.jpg

HTML:
[CENTER] [img]https://i.imgur.com/l65Zs9A.png[ /img] [ /CENTER]

Here it is! Let me know if you have any issues/do not like it.

I'm an idiot and thought the pic looked grainy in your post but when I uploaded it, it was perfect! I'm sorry if I was annoying in any way.
I used to make signatures too so I'm incredibly picky, but I felt like I should let someone else design something for me for once and I ended up loving it. Thank you! <3

I'm an idiot and thought the pic looked grainy in your post but when I uploaded it, it was perfect! I'm sorry if I was annoying in any way.
I used to make signatures too so I'm incredibly picky, but I felt like I should let someone else design something for me for once and I ended up loving it. Thank you! <3

I just now saw this! Thank you so much! I just started making them so I was a bit worried that I was doing something wrong haha. So glad you like it though :)

Are you still doing these? If so:

Mayor Lynn?a of ?clair
Fruit is peaches
FC is on sidebar
Time zone is EST

Dreamies: Chelsea, Deirdre, Diana, Fauna, Maple, Bluebear and Cheri.

Thank you! (if you're still making these ♡

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are you still doing these? If so:

Mayor Lynn?a of ?clair
Fruit is peaches
FC is on sidebar
Time zone is EST

Dreamies: Chelsea, Deirdre, Diana, Fauna, Maple, Bluebear and Cheri.

Thank you! (if you're still making these ♡

Hello! I would like one signature if you can do it :)

Mayor Leny of Numa
Town fruit is apples
Dream Code is 6D00-00ED-E9B3
My villagers are Filbert, Coco, Marshall, W.Link, Kid Cat, Fang, Tom, Dotty, Ankha and Punchy

My town is pink themed, so I would appreciate if you do the signature as such :)

What would be the price?

Sorry! I havent been active on here recently, but if you are both still interested let me know:)

Hey can u gimme a signature? If u visit my town on local i can take us to the island my gate is open

Mayor lina of anapolis

Villagers aubrey limberg twiggy tangy jay zell moe flurry charlise pashmina

Last edited:
i'll pay 10 tbt because

Mayor Kurb of Fourside
national fruit; peach
villagers as of 7/31/19: Kyle, Samson, Timbra, Chrissy, Rhonda, Frank, Rodney, and Marshal.
FC: 3282-5503-8266

Fourside is a city in Earthbound, so i'd like for it to be city themed!

Last edited:
Back