• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Does Your Town have a Theme?

No, I prefer the same old village theme. I'm just too lazy, that's all

Kolvo said:
No, I prefer the same old village theme. I'm just too lazy, that's all
I don't think there is a default theme... well I'm pretty sure there is more than one I mean.

But I don't think I ever changed mine either

I've pretended to have a theme.

I wasn't as creative as I am now three years ago.

I attempted to make mine a TTropical Island theme, based on an island from PM:TTYD, but I didn't, too hard

i used to have an urban town theme. i think i had restarted my game and didn't want to redo it.

My old town was a giant Mario Party board with every pattern representing a different space. It was epic.

I have no theme. :( I'm just too lazy to do it. And I'm not good at making the patterns. If I had a theme tho, it would most likely be the Victorian theme.

Mine does... At least some of it. I made a baseball field a while back- it looks a lot better now compared to these pictures because I fixed it up. :p

From about a year ago-

And once upon a time there was a football field. :)

Note the G in the middle of the football field was made pixel by pixel using a pattern designer from ACC or somewhere. :)

:D

Jman said:
Mine does... At least some of it. I made a baseball field a while back- it looks a lot better now compared to these pictures because I fixed it up. :p

From about a year ago-

And once upon a time there was a football field. :)

Note the G in the middle of the football field was made pixel by pixel using a pattern designer from ACC or somewhere. :)

:D
That football field is EPIC!!! I'm making one in CF now! lololol (only Colts themed)

Back