Does Your Town have a Theme?

No, I prefer the same old village theme. I'm just too lazy, that's all

Kolvo said:
No, I prefer the same old village theme. I'm just too lazy, that's all
I don't think there is a default theme... well I'm pretty sure there is more than one I mean.

But I don't think I ever changed mine either

I've pretended to have a theme.

I wasn't as creative as I am now three years ago.

i used to have an urban town theme. i think i had restarted my game and didn't want to redo it.

My old town was a giant Mario Party board with every pattern representing a different space. It was epic.

I have no theme. :( I'm just too lazy to do it. And I'm not good at making the patterns. If I had a theme tho, it would most likely be the Victorian theme.

Mine does... At least some of it. I made a baseball field a while back- it looks a lot better now compared to these pictures because I fixed it up. :p

From about a year ago-

And once upon a time there was a football field. :)

Note the G in the middle of the football field was made pixel by pixel using a pattern designer from ACC or somewhere. :)

:D

Jman said:
Mine does... At least some of it. I made a baseball field a while back- it looks a lot better now compared to these pictures because I fixed it up. :p

From about a year ago-

And once upon a time there was a football field. :)

Note the G in the middle of the football field was made pixel by pixel using a pattern designer from ACC or somewhere. :)

:D
That football field is EPIC!!! I'm making one in CF now! lololol (only Colts themed)

Back