Does Villager Size Matter To You?

Deak

Along For The Ride
Bells
Winter Mittens
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
I noticed basically all of my villagers are tiny creatures, and I have no Horses or Bears etc..

Feel like the next 2 villagers I get need to be big villagers to get a nice balance and variety.

Hmm, I never really thought about this, but no I don't think so! Just as long as I like them, it doesn't matter their size to me! :>

Nah doesn't matter to me. Species matters more to me because some I do not love.

It doesn't bother me but I do like that they have those small differences - it makes the game feel more immersive.

It doesn't matter to me but I just noticed that most of my villagers are bigger creatures.

I have a village with five Big Bears, a cub, octopus, rabbit and three cats. I have another village that is on its way to being all deer. And one more that has two rabbits, an alligator, a dog, two cats, a sheep, a duck, and two pigs. I don't really think about size, just who I would enjoy living with :)

I don't think I've thought about this before, but it doesn't really matter to me. I usually grade them on what they look like, not much for their size. :)

Last edited:
No, i've never really thought about it before though. I guess it does look a little odd when I see squirrel villagers talking to horse villagers though.

I like to have a decent balance of heights among my villagers, though I've noticed that the teeny ones are the ones I coo over most.

No, not really. I love elephants and bovines as much as I love horses, rabbits and squirrels. It's more about how they look like and how pretty their house look like.

Hmm nuhh, height and stuff don't really matter for my villagers I just go with what I have and stuff heheh

No, I don`t mind the size of a villager but the tiny animals can be really cute looking, I like the squirrels and the mice a lot.
They are so tiny, that they dissapear in flowers, only the head is visible haha c;
I also have small and taller villagers in my town, it doesn?t matter:)

No, I don`t mind the size of a villager but the tiny animals can be really cute looking, I like the squirrels and the mice a lot.
They are so tiny, that they dissapear in flowers, only the head is visible haha c;
I also have small and taller villagers in my town, it doesn?t matter:)

Absolutely agreed! I think it's adorable how some are so tiny and barely have their heads over the flowers while others are much taller. Kinda makes em look like a flower. XD

I actually don't like most of the bigger villagers like the chickens, big bears, and cows and eagles. But that's because I don't really like the villagers from those species in general, not because of their size. I'm sure if there was a design from those categories which I liked, I wouldn't be bothered by it as much~

I actually don't like having smaller villagers like mice and frogs and really like the bigger ones like bears and eagles...but I still do love small villagers equal to bigger ones! It kinda just bothers me that every time I talk to them my character's head bends down at a really weird angle haha

Back