• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Does Villager Size Matter To You?

Deak

Along For The Ride
Bells
Winter Mittens
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
I noticed basically all of my villagers are tiny creatures, and I have no Horses or Bears etc..

Feel like the next 2 villagers I get need to be big villagers to get a nice balance and variety.

Hmm, I never really thought about this, but no I don't think so! Just as long as I like them, it doesn't matter their size to me! :>

Nah doesn't matter to me. Species matters more to me because some I do not love.

It doesn't bother me but I do like that they have those small differences - it makes the game feel more immersive.

It doesn't matter to me but I just noticed that most of my villagers are bigger creatures.

I have a village with five Big Bears, a cub, octopus, rabbit and three cats. I have another village that is on its way to being all deer. And one more that has two rabbits, an alligator, a dog, two cats, a sheep, a duck, and two pigs. I don't really think about size, just who I would enjoy living with :)

I don't think I've thought about this before, but it doesn't really matter to me. I usually grade them on what they look like, not much for their size. :)

Last edited:
No, i've never really thought about it before though. I guess it does look a little odd when I see squirrel villagers talking to horse villagers though.

I like to have a decent balance of heights among my villagers, though I've noticed that the teeny ones are the ones I coo over most.

No, not really. I love elephants and bovines as much as I love horses, rabbits and squirrels. It's more about how they look like and how pretty their house look like.

Hmm nuhh, height and stuff don't really matter for my villagers I just go with what I have and stuff heheh

No, I don`t mind the size of a villager but the tiny animals can be really cute looking, I like the squirrels and the mice a lot.
They are so tiny, that they dissapear in flowers, only the head is visible haha c;
I also have small and taller villagers in my town, it doesn?t matter:)

No, I don`t mind the size of a villager but the tiny animals can be really cute looking, I like the squirrels and the mice a lot.
They are so tiny, that they dissapear in flowers, only the head is visible haha c;
I also have small and taller villagers in my town, it doesn?t matter:)

Absolutely agreed! I think it's adorable how some are so tiny and barely have their heads over the flowers while others are much taller. Kinda makes em look like a flower. XD

I actually don't like most of the bigger villagers like the chickens, big bears, and cows and eagles. But that's because I don't really like the villagers from those species in general, not because of their size. I'm sure if there was a design from those categories which I liked, I wouldn't be bothered by it as much~

I actually don't like having smaller villagers like mice and frogs and really like the bigger ones like bears and eagles...but I still do love small villagers equal to bigger ones! It kinda just bothers me that every time I talk to them my character's head bends down at a really weird angle haha

Back