does the rain effect you at all?

Mango

infinite hiatus
Bells
like, if you've broken a bone does your bone hurt when it rains?

we've gotten a lot of rain the past few days and my left arm has been hurting like hell because i broke my left elbow last year :- )

the rain doesn't do anything like that to me...but I freakin love rainy weather!!...it's raining right now..

Rain makes me sleepy and sad and depressed. It physically messes with my mind and I hate rain. Thankfully its snowing right now and I'm super happy!

I love rain so so much. It's so beautiful.
No, I have never broken a bone and the rain doesn't affect me at all- it just makes me happy, though.

I enjoy the rain, I really like sleeping during it.

Also about the whole bone thing, it used to do that all the time, but doesn't do it nowadays.

Last edited:
i live in seattle, so rain doesn't mean **** to me anymore. it feels weird walking around without bits of rain soaking into my hair and clothes

I don't really understand what you mean, but I'm from Oregon so I am quite used to rain. It rains pretty much all the time here except in summer.

I get extra paranoid when it rains. What if it floods? What if I get stranded while I'm outside? I should not go to the grass and the nearby sewers during a rainy weather because it's muddy and I might step on frogs (I had a nasty traumatic experience during childhood, when I accidentally killed a frog by stepping on it and from that day onward I'm scared of frogs). I think I should just stay at home when it rains. My relatives think I'm crazy for wimping it out during rainy days because I'd rather shut myself from home than go outside on a rainy/gloomy weather.

nah , i love the rain . if anything i feel happier and more energetic

Last edited:
I like rain. Unfortunately, all I'm going to get is white crap falling out of the sky for the next 3-4 months.

I love everything about the rain, the cooling effect it has, the smell, and the water falling on me is a really good feeling.

Back