Does it hurt anything to TT backwards and save Dream Address?

Fawg

Bells
I am so sick of snow I could just scream. I have put so much effort into decorating my island and wanted to see what it looked like with the green grass of summer. The grass just seems to make everything pop a little more. So...I went back to late July last year, and I was right, it looked great. I decided I might as well update my Dream Address while I was there. But...

When I logged in this morning, I had Gulliver, then I time traveled back. Now, when I came back to current time, there is no Gulliver and Kicks is there when he wasn't before. I guess I'm worried I may have corrupted a file. Has anyone else done a DA update in the past? Did it cause any issues?

I don’t think you corrupted anything. A lot of people have updated their dream address to save at a specific time or day. Gulliver and Kicks are random. That doesn’t mean your file is corrupted.

You didn't corrupt your file, weekly visitors reset if you TT past Sunday in either direction, so you just got different visitors for this week when you returned to the current week.

Oh, ok, thank you guys. I've gone forward in time to complete a project or whatever, but never backwards and especially not that far back. Now I just wish in-game winter would end :)

Oh, ok, thank you guys. I've gone forward in time to complete a project or whatever, but never backwards and especially not that far back. Now I just wish in-game winter would end :)
I have my island always set in the summer (in the southern hemisphere, though) because I also hate winter. It just looks weird on a tropical island for me. You don’t have to go this far. Just letting you know it is an option.

I have my island always set in the summer (in the southern hemisphere, though) because I also hate winter. It just looks weird on a tropical island for me. You don’t have to go this far. Just letting you know it is an option.

How do you set your island to always a specific date or season, please?

Back