• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Save editting

Nuguns

Scott from Emberenc
Bells
I made a new save edit for the first time and when I moved my town hall there was an invisible building left over where the stone ground was in a small part. Does anyone know what happened? Seems I can't get rid of it so I'm getting rid of that save file. Idk my original game cart save feels cooler. Always wanted to hack ACWW. All I wanted was to move town hall near gate and my house mid town but then my river was too big and in the way so I had to move that and I had to replace signs for villager houses. It looks totally different now... : /

I also have wiimfii available if anyone wants to to add each other let me know.

I have this exact same problem, no idea why but in WW and NL when I use the in-game save editor buildings don't fully go away, no idea why, but its happened to me too, I just didn't save and started back up

I have this exact same problem, no idea why but in WW and NL when I use the in-game save editor buildings don't fully go away, no idea why, but its happened to me too, I just didn't save and started back up
In-game?? You can do this on the go???????????

well i used a program from my sd card either way it must have been a similar method.

Oh well ill get used to my town layout :| its pretty good

Back