• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us ~~now~~ for a super special secret staff stream! Don't h8, spect8!

Does anyone you know in real life play Animal Crossing?

My sister only.. None of my friends even have 3ds D: It sucks, cause it would be cool to streetpass someone :/

My brother does, and so are a couple of other people I'm close to, but no one really local.

Last edited:
I don't have many friends but I did get my best friend Abby into AC and she bought New Leaf. I've had lots of fun playing with her.

My two younger brothers have been playing it for a long time now since they used to watch me play the GameCube version. And I have a really good friend who plays too :)

Like 99.99% of people I know I play (no shame here), but no one I know plays, which is kind of sad.

2 of my friends, but they both stopped playing months ago. One of them even sold their game -.-

I don't know anybody in rl who plays animal crossing, or pokemon x/y, or even has a 3ds. /:

My best friend does (she actually introduced it to me) and some other people because i play it at school haha :p

there's 1 or 2 irl friends who play it, but I don't have them on 3ds and haven't added them ;w;

I have one friend who plays it, the others don't really get the point in it but that's ok :3 I don't mind if they do or don't~

Back