Does anyone still play?

I'm thinking of starting up again, alongside NL :)

Yea I do, along with GC. CF is eh to me so I don't play it much and NL is kinda boring now since I've done everything. Though I do go on it when there are events

I took a break in December from playing alot of my games thanks to the holidays. But now that that's all over, I'm trying to get caught up in WW, I'd like to get back to playing it every day but I'd be happy with every other day too.

After reading this thread, I just dug out my old WW cartridge... It wasn't my original town. I got really far originally then got bored and reset... hated my reset town and kinda stopped playing until CF was released :/ So the town I have on the cartridge is pretty basic.

I found it quite strange if I'm honest... the graphics are obviously quite different and I found it really hard navigating without a constantly visible map! I am going to play it for a few days alongside NL and see how I feel :)

I was still playing it until this summer. Unfortunately I dropped my DS and the bottom screen broke. Kind of a crappy way to have it end :(

I took mine back. I don't know why. Wild World just didn't appeal to me like the other Animal Crossing games.

Thanks to owning so freakishly many Animal Crossing/Forest copies, I cut my Wild World/oideyo play to just once a week. I LOVE how it's all kana in oideyo (even though tobidase has furigana, it's a bit challenging to read with that tiny of a print, since I'm still learning kanji), and Wild World's script is just too good to stop playing. I don't care if I read the same line a thousand times, it's just that creatively well done.

I don't really play/take care of my town and such but I do like to just walk around my town and listen to the music and talk to villagers

i still play, but i can't really get much done since nintendo killed the servers. i'll always have nook 'n' go and the same default hairstyle :c

i still play, but i can't really get much done since nintendo killed the servers. i'll always have nook 'n' go and the same default hairstyle :c

You can always have a friend visit you via local.

it's too bad none of my friends have/play wild world so i meant it when i said i'll always be stuck with those.

Back