Does anyone still play this game?

Magpiecrossing

Bells
Silver Mailbox
I personally don't. I didn't really link the game in general tbh. I just stick to new leaf XDD. My brother does though,I feel like it's not like any other game because you can "beat it" I mean there is an end. Unlike other Animal crossings

I play New Leaf a lot also, but I come back to this game every now and then to relax or to help me decide how I should decorate my/my other character's house ^^

I occasionally play it, though at this point it's very rare. It's a very easy game to get bored of.

i played it for like, a week. i kept trying to pick it back up but it just feels like the same mini game with no real goal for me.

It?s just a spin-off of the main series Animal Crossing game. It seems like a real easy game to become bored of. All you really do is design homes. It pretty much lacks a real long-term goal, unlike the main series games.

Last edited:
Occasionally I play it again since I haven't finished building everything yet. Playing it at my own pace makes it feel more fun. I think it's meant for people who really like designing houses.
I also like that you can get (almost) all the villagers and never worry about them moving. It's not the same feeling as New Leaf, but I still think it's nice.

I still play it, I haven't made houses for every villager and I haven't upgraded everything to its fullest yet. It's still fun and relaxing to pop in every now and then

I don't play it anymore. I played it really excessive when it came out and I also collected quite a few of the cards. I also enjoyed the public areas but at some point the overall concept of the game got too repetitive and boring and I can't be bothered to pick the game up again, even though I don't have all the houses done yet.

I personally don't. I didn't really link the game in general tbh. I just stick to new leaf XDD. My brother does though,I feel like it's not like any other game because you can "beat it" I mean there is an end. Unlike other Animal crossings

I play new leaf and I got HHD not to long ago, so I still play that

I do play occasionally however I find that the game has become very repetitive and I become bored very quickly due to this. I have got back into ACNL now and am addicted and that has sparked me to try and get back into happy home designer!!

I play once in a while to wind down. Might play it a little on the plane next week if I get really bored.

I use it for a reference of villager houses? insides for my headcanons. I?m still trying to find Nana. The game just wont give me her.

yes! it's one of those games were I suddenly get a strong urge to continue playing for a bit! So every now and then I go back to the game and decorate a few houses and then I dont Play for months...then I come back for a bit again! It's def. not as addictive as NL but I do enjoy picking it up again now and then.

I played it through and then didn't pick it up again sad to say. I had a BLAST playing it though and it was well worth the money.

I mostly play New leaf but every so often I'll go on and design a villager house. It's not the worst game in the world but I've never been able to complete more than two houses during play sessions w/o getting bored, it's a good way of figuring out house designs though and i really like all the facilities.

I hate to admit this but I bought the game the day it came out and it's been sitting in it's case still in the shrink wrap. I had never actually gotten around to playing it.

I still play it occasionally, but only during events nowadays. But I did play it quite recently, but still rarely.

I used to play it a lot since launch, but not anymore since blogging about it felt like a job.

I usually play it before bed to help wind down. Lately I haven’t been, but I do play it.

Back