Does Anyone Sing and/or Write Songs?

I play the synthesizer and I produce music.

omg so many musical people, awesome! always wanted to learn to play one, but i dont think id be good enough with all the switches and stuff lol

i have a raspy voice too so i understand. its really hard for me to sing very clearly my throat always sounds blocked lmao. ooo you should write me something so i can play on my guitar and sing haha jk tho (kinda) ;-)

Raspy voices can be cute but my voice sucks.

Duet duet duet duet haha. Aye I use to play guitar but it's been sitting in my closet since 2012. Oops.

Raspy voices can be cute but my voice sucks.

Duet duet duet duet haha. Aye I use to play guitar but it's been sitting in my closet since 2012. Oops.

yeah its kinda hard to stay with an instrument. ive realized i havent been playing as much since i have a lack of motivation. maybe i should just make videos and maybe i can be less shy about singing and play the guitar more often.

yeah its kinda hard to stay with an instrument. ive realized i havent been playing as much since i have a lack of motivation. maybe i should just make videos and maybe i can be less shy about singing and play the guitar more often.

MAKE VIDEOS! It's been something I've been considering for awhile too! My guitar teacher was an alcoholic and I never learned anything so I suck REALLY BAD at guitar. So now I have this pretty expensive Dean guitar just chillin in my closet.

MAKE VIDEOS! It's been something I've been considering for awhile too! My guitar teacher was an alcoholic and I never learned anything so I suck REALLY BAD at guitar. So now I have this pretty expensive Dean guitar just chillin in my closet.

damn that sucks! yeah i know a few chords and i know the notes and all but im really slow at chord transitions. i'll work on my song i wrote tomorrow and play with it and see where that goes

damn that sucks! yeah i know a few chords and i know the notes and all but im really slow at chord transitions. i'll work on my song i wrote tomorrow and play with it and see where that goes

Make a video of it and pm me once you do CUZ I WANNA SEE.

I took music as one of my GCSE classes, so I compose music a lot. Most of it sounds awful though, except the one piece which is supposed to sound awful that is actually quite catchy xD

I sing Vocaloid songs sometimes, but my voice has a very limited range.

I made an UTAU voicebank using voice samples from me. Sometimes I make song covers using UTAU.

I sing a lot and write music every now and then (usually jazz and electronica). Most of it's pretty bad lol. I like composing to blow off steam and after I've vented, I usually just put away the piece and never listen to it again

Make a video of it and pm me once you do CUZ I WANNA SEE.

sounds good!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I sing Vocaloid songs sometimes, but my voice has a very limited range.

I made an UTAU voicebank using voice samples from me. Sometimes I make song covers using UTAU.

i used to mess with the vocaloid program alot it can get very addictive. thats cool that you use your own voice, ive never done that before

- - - Post Merge - - -

I sing a lot and write music every now and then (usually jazz and electronica). Most of it's pretty bad lol. I like composing to blow off steam and after I've vented, I usually just put away the piece and never listen to it again
you should have a day where you go back and listen to your compositions. it might be interesting lol

i rewrite song lyrics if that counts lol
i can easily make a new song about the first thing i see doesn't usually rhyme or make sense most of the time but i still enjoy it

im really bad at singing though, i sang a lot when i was younger bc i thought i would be a famous pop star

I consider myself okay at writing songs. If I'm given a tune, I'm usually pretty good at it.

I'm also a guitarist and pianist c:

I play the piano and I've written a couple of songs to play on it. I sing too, but I don't really like deciding on lyrics. (Don't ask) But I rarely write them since I don't feel inspired too often.

ivve been in choir for three years as a soprano one
my teacher talked with me a wweek or so ago about my schedule because i wwasnt going to take it next year because i had no room. she was going to talk wwith the other teacher about changin it because she says that im excellent and tey wwant me to stay
i sing a wwhole lot better than my sister haha

I write songs but they will only be released when I'm on my deathbed

I sing a load of Japanese stuff >< Mainly Vocaloids ( x . x ) I sound a lot like Gumi/Luka it's scary.
I'm learning to play the guitar, but I am already a pretty good pianist :3 Although I'm better at keyboard.

i wrote a song while i was boating on a lake once. i recorded in on garage band and you can listen to it here! (i'm a guy by the way, my voice is very high and feminine)

Last edited:
Back