• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Does Anyone Sing and/or Write Songs?

i wrote a song while i was boating on a lake once. i recorded in on garage band and you can listen to it here! (i'm a guy by the way, my voice is very high and feminine)

i love thissss its really cute and catchy. i like your voice btw thanks for sharing

i sing in the shower
there's this girl at my school who keeps singing during class and when she's going to her locker, i hear her singing 24/7
(it makes my ears bleed)

i wrote a song while i was boating on a lake once. i recorded in on garage band and you can listen to it here! (i'm a guy by the way, my voice is very high and feminine)

Thanks for sharing this! It's a lovely little tune. The first verse with the lyrics about the sun made me smile.

It'd be so much fun if we had lots people posting recordings/compositions/etc. here! I'm such a hypocrite because I probably won't. I don't even have a microphone. That's my excuse.

I hum. To an annoying extent. And I know it, too, but I never really realize I'm doing it... Everyone else is just jealous. *hrmph*

I sing while browsing the internet. I used to do it with a theater group but things ended up going sour.

i helped my friend write a song for their major work for music but that's about all

i used to sing with a theater group idk 2 or 3 years ago (maybe even 4) but that ended after like a week coz i got bored lul.

Thanks for sharing this! It's a lovely little tune. The first verse with the lyrics about the sun made me smile.

It'd be so much fun if we had lots people posting recordings/compositions/etc. here! I'm such a hypocrite because I probably won't. I don't even have a microphone. That's my excuse.
thats a really good idea

- - - Post Merge - - -

i was actually thinking the same thing haha

I played the flute in grades 5-7... probably can't anymore... wasn't too good anyway, but I composed some stuff for myself to play, and that was pretty cool.

...Also, since nobody else will say it: "Is mayonnaise an instrument?"

Back