• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Does Anyone Sing and/or Write Songs?

I play the synthesizer and I produce music.

I play the synthesizer and I produce music.

omg so many musical people, awesome! always wanted to learn to play one, but i dont think id be good enough with all the switches and stuff lol

i have a raspy voice too so i understand. its really hard for me to sing very clearly my throat always sounds blocked lmao. ooo you should write me something so i can play on my guitar and sing haha jk tho (kinda) ;-)

Raspy voices can be cute but my voice sucks.

Duet duet duet duet haha. Aye I use to play guitar but it's been sitting in my closet since 2012. Oops.

Raspy voices can be cute but my voice sucks.

Duet duet duet duet haha. Aye I use to play guitar but it's been sitting in my closet since 2012. Oops.

yeah its kinda hard to stay with an instrument. ive realized i havent been playing as much since i have a lack of motivation. maybe i should just make videos and maybe i can be less shy about singing and play the guitar more often.

yeah its kinda hard to stay with an instrument. ive realized i havent been playing as much since i have a lack of motivation. maybe i should just make videos and maybe i can be less shy about singing and play the guitar more often.

MAKE VIDEOS! It's been something I've been considering for awhile too! My guitar teacher was an alcoholic and I never learned anything so I suck REALLY BAD at guitar. So now I have this pretty expensive Dean guitar just chillin in my closet.

MAKE VIDEOS! It's been something I've been considering for awhile too! My guitar teacher was an alcoholic and I never learned anything so I suck REALLY BAD at guitar. So now I have this pretty expensive Dean guitar just chillin in my closet.

damn that sucks! yeah i know a few chords and i know the notes and all but im really slow at chord transitions. i'll work on my song i wrote tomorrow and play with it and see where that goes

damn that sucks! yeah i know a few chords and i know the notes and all but im really slow at chord transitions. i'll work on my song i wrote tomorrow and play with it and see where that goes

Make a video of it and pm me once you do CUZ I WANNA SEE.

I took music as one of my GCSE classes, so I compose music a lot. Most of it sounds awful though, except the one piece which is supposed to sound awful that is actually quite catchy xD

I sing Vocaloid songs sometimes, but my voice has a very limited range.

I made an UTAU voicebank using voice samples from me. Sometimes I make song covers using UTAU.

I sing a lot and write music every now and then (usually jazz and electronica). Most of it's pretty bad lol. I like composing to blow off steam and after I've vented, I usually just put away the piece and never listen to it again

Make a video of it and pm me once you do CUZ I WANNA SEE.

sounds good!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I sing Vocaloid songs sometimes, but my voice has a very limited range.

I made an UTAU voicebank using voice samples from me. Sometimes I make song covers using UTAU.

i used to mess with the vocaloid program alot it can get very addictive. thats cool that you use your own voice, ive never done that before

- - - Post Merge - - -

I sing a lot and write music every now and then (usually jazz and electronica). Most of it's pretty bad lol. I like composing to blow off steam and after I've vented, I usually just put away the piece and never listen to it again
you should have a day where you go back and listen to your compositions. it might be interesting lol

i rewrite song lyrics if that counts lol
i can easily make a new song about the first thing i see doesn't usually rhyme or make sense most of the time but i still enjoy it

im really bad at singing though, i sang a lot when i was younger bc i thought i would be a famous pop star

I consider myself okay at writing songs. If I'm given a tune, I'm usually pretty good at it.

I'm also a guitarist and pianist c:

I play the piano and I've written a couple of songs to play on it. I sing too, but I don't really like deciding on lyrics. (Don't ask) But I rarely write them since I don't feel inspired too often.

ivve been in choir for three years as a soprano one
my teacher talked with me a wweek or so ago about my schedule because i wwasnt going to take it next year because i had no room. she was going to talk wwith the other teacher about changin it because she says that im excellent and tey wwant me to stay
i sing a wwhole lot better than my sister haha

I write songs but they will only be released when I'm on my deathbed

I sing a load of Japanese stuff >< Mainly Vocaloids ( x . x ) I sound a lot like Gumi/Luka it's scary.
I'm learning to play the guitar, but I am already a pretty good pianist :3 Although I'm better at keyboard.

i wrote a song while i was boating on a lake once. i recorded in on garage band and you can listen to it here! (i'm a guy by the way, my voice is very high and feminine)

Last edited:
Back