Does anyone in your family play Animal Crossing?

My brother plays Wild World sometimes, we used to play it together. But no one I know plays acnl which is a shame :(

None of my immediate family members play Animal Crossing. A couple of them tried the GameCube game but none of them have touched or are probably even aware of the existence of New Leaf.

I used to play Animal Crossing on the Gamecube with my two brothers. Oh man, the letters we used to send each other. :rolleyes:
My youngest brother has New Leaf but he stopped playing after maybe a year or so. :/

I bought the GameCube version for my youngest son, when it came out. I winded up playing more than him and have played all versions, with the exception of Pocket, since. I have got all four of my grandchildren playing now. Ages 11, 11, 11 and 6.

My boyfriend is about to get into it when I give him my Wii.
My mum loves it, but unable to play it.

I'm the only one in my family that plays AC. My mom would be uninterested playing Animal Crossing and rather watch dramas while my dad is too busy with work. My brother does play video games, but he is not a fan of simulation games so theres not a chance of him playing. None of my irl friends play Animal Crossing or have a 3DS too. I'd really like to convince someone to play ACNL, but my chances are slim.

My husband sometimes plays with me :) Also my son does too. He?s 3 but loves to interact with the animals :)

I got my little brother into ACNL, but he got bored of it after a month or so. My parents used to play the GameCube version, but haven't played an Animal Crossing game since. Nowadays my dad just doesn't understand; he says the ACNL amiibo cards are a waste of money.

All 8 of us, 6 children, 2 parents, played the original AC Gamecube game and then some of us played WW and CF. Now all six kids, obviously including me, play ACNL. :cool:

Last edited:
I've been playing since WW, my eldest son played NL for a bit, left it, then started a new town, left it again... He was more interested in visiting my town and my shops, and I always had to give him more money, it was taking too long for him to get really hooked I think.

i tried getting my younger brother invested in it, but he isn't really hooked on it. he's more into designing his character and then proceeds to ditch his town for months. i think he likes more interactive games such as roblox.

Yes, I bought the game for my sister as a christmas gift! -.^

Back