• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Does anyone here still play anything on the Wii?

I have it hooked up behind my monitor right now. lol
I only use it to play Animal Crossing City Folk

I still play it pretty often. It got moved into my bedrooom once we got the switch so I don't play it was much now, but I've been replaying pokepark and the zelda games.

At the moment, no, but I still have games I'm planning to play or finally get around to beating - I occasionally go back to my old consoles if the game I wanna play is on that console

Used to play smash bros all the time on mine, but then it just broke one day. I hope with how cheap I assume they are now I can get a new one one day. I really wanna play donkey kong country and super mario galaxy. -w-

i have literally just ordered a preowned wii u from my local games store so i should hopefully be getting that next week. my mate has a lot of wii/wii u games i can borrow so im headstrong on the wii right now. ive just got a preowned copy of city folk and im ready to play my favourite animal crossing game again

I do sometimes, but not very often. Usually when I do, it's a Gamecube game since I never got a Gamecube and only use my Wii for those. Also I've started playing a lot of Wii games on my Wii U instead, but just not everything since I never did a transfer.

Though the last time I used my Wii, it was for My Pokemon Ranch since I decided to take most of my Pokemon off of it so I'd feel safer about them.

I just played on it. I rarely play on my Wii, it has overheating problems sometimes but I still love playin my old games on there. Arguably one of my personal favourite consoles of all time.

Man... what did I even play on it? Wii Sports? Is that it? OH MARIO PARTY 8 YES THAT WAS THE BOMB-

Literally the best Wii game ever made

Like I love SMG2 but there's no denying that Mario Party 8 is the hit Wii game for me.

I currently have Let's Go to the City and Kirby's Adventure on the go. Last year I played through Xenoblade Chronicles for the first time.

Yup! My sisters and I love playing wii sports and wii play from time to time. We also occasionally play mario kart and other random old nostalgic games we have lying around

I sold my Wii a very long time ago. Although I admit I sometimes missing playing with it, as it had such fun games like Smash Brawl, Super Mario Galaxy or Wii Sports (I really enjoyed playing Bowling a lot back then, lol).

WarioWare Smooth Moves is still the greatest party game ever made. I hosted the best parties during University thanks to it, and I?ll still pull it out once every couple of years for a group of friends.

Absolutely criminal how the series has been languishing since then. I thought the WiiU game pad would have provided excellent opportunities for new games. Hopefully they do one for the Switch. Going to be hard to top the appeal of the Wiimote for that sort of thing, though!

Last edited:
I do! My bf and I play Mario Party often (both 8 and 9.) My favorite game on the Wii is probably MySims lol! That game is so fun. But I have so many Wii games... It was my favorite console as a kid.

Agree with poster above about Smooth Moves, I went to a house party years ago, only knew 1 person there, it was awkward till someone put that game on, so much fun! Went out and bought it but haven't played in a while. Was playing Bully on the recently for a bit of nostalgia, and still play Mario Kart.

if i use the wii its mostly to play mario kart but sometimes ill play wii sports resort or skyward sword. kinda bummed out that i never took full advantage of the eshop since i think it had the biggest virtual console library nintendo has ever put out

Wii Fit, and occasionally Mario Kart Wii. The latter just fo fun though since the last characters I need to unlock have such annoying req's I'm just ..k lol.

i'm a big mario kart wii wiimmfi player, but my wii broke on me recently :( i have a spare one but i haven't bothered to set it up yet

Hardly. Last time I played was for Yoshi's Story (Virtual Console)

Back