• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • "Join us at 8 PM EDT for a special, for-fun (no spectator points) staff stream of ACNH hide-and-seek!"
    ~~ Streaming now on Twitch with chat in #secret-stream ~~

Does Anyone Have A Show They Love AND Hate?

I quite enjoy Sleepy Hollow, it's got a pretty decent sense of humour and doesn't take itself too seriously. It's easy to watch and fairly entertaining. BUT at the same time, it's really predictable and the storyline is flimsy at best, and the special effects are cringe. Most of the acting is pretty naff too, except the two lead characters who are great, and the old guy who was in Fringe. I'll probably give up on it at some point in the future, I don't really like 'wasting' TV watching-time on something I'm not really into. But for now I'll keep at it, I like Tom Mison after all ;-)

Last edited:
Once Upon A Time. I loved the 2nd and 3rd season, but the 4th season SUCKS. I still watch it, but I'm super disappointed and I don't think it will come back for a 5th season because this season is terrible. The characters are too predictable, and omg, that snow queen lady is a terrible actor, she ticks me off.

Once Upon A Time. I loved the 2nd and 3rd season, but the 4th season SUCKS. I still watch it, but I'm super disappointed and I don't think it will come back for a 5th season because this season is terrible. The characters are too predictable, and omg, that snow queen lady is a terrible actor, she ticks me off.

It probably will.Once Upon A Time is REALLY popular at my school.

American Horror Story.
I want to like it because of the whole concept of each season, but I find it so cheesy and ******** sometimes. But that's just me.

South Park .The show's got really great animation, characters, and sense of satire but I think it just goes too far sometimes

Last edited:
Lots of dumb stuff in AHS Murder House, but I really love it. The theme is adultery but I find the parts revolving around the theme really cringe worthy and annoying.

Falling Skies.
I think the storyline is pretty bad really, it started out decent but especially seasons 3 and 4 were decent at best. But yeah, I love it, because it has Noah Wyle in it, who was like "Mister E.R".

But yeah, this final season coming up better be good. Ofcourse I will buy and watch it anyways.
I just hate the fact it got hyped because Spielberg wrote it and I just think he is overrated.

once upon a time.. i love the first two seasons - and maybe a half - but bae is my fav character and yeah

and rumple's... been out of his evilness for a while now, kinda loved him when he was the hell for everyone

Last edited:
south park. I love the art style and animation. I also own the seasons up to 10. But most of the jokes just really piss me off

Once Upon a Time for me too. It's never been as good as the first season, and they're grasping at straws. If they didn't bring Frozen in, they would've fizzled out by now. A legitimately good plot is the identity behind the writer of the book, I thought that was creative, but also seems to be an afterthought that took a backseat to "OMG, LIVE ACTION ELSA!!!!!111"

American Horror Story.
I want to like it because of the whole concept of each season, but I find it so cheesy and ******** sometimes. But that's just me.

THE NAME GAME

JUDY
JUDY JUDY BO BUDY
BANANA FANNA FO FUDY
FE FI MO MUDY

JUDY

Confusing first post...

I like Steven Universe but...damn, some episodes are so stupid. The one where Lars, Steven, and that chick...just forced romance makes me mad.

I HATE that I have to HATE Teen Titans Go! The show looks fantastic. I love the cartoony feel! But...why Teen Titans? If the show was using original characters then it would be brilliant and not hated.

In what way was the romance forced? What are you talking about?! Sadie and Lars is a relationship with an absolutely groundbreaking level of depth and dimension.

I have a love/hate relationship with Legend of Korra, but only because I love seasons 1 and 3 but can't stand 2 and 4.

Like, every kids show on Disney Channel. I laugh at them and make fun of them, yet I still watch them a lot. o.o

Like, every kids show on Disney Channel. I laugh at them and make fun of them, yet I still watch them a lot. o.o

Haha, this too.

Boyfriend makes fun of me for watching Nick and Disney shows "at my age" -- but then he watches them with me to riff on them, too.

Disney seriously kills me. I will forever remember the time they gave one of the mother characters a v-neck top, it wasn't even a deep v-neck, but then they blurred out her entire chest. Like, from her neck to the bottom of her ribcage was just one, big circular blur. Guys, YOU HANDLE THE WARDROBE. What are you even doing.

Castle for sure.
I loooove the show but some of the episodes, the cases are like so predictable! I love twists like the old episodes used to have but now it's just kind of stupid at times.

Pokemon Origins

I looked forward to a huge new eries without ASh foronce. And I liked some darker themes in it too.But then I found out, it's only a 4 episode series. Really? What a let down!

Pokemon Origins

I looked forward to a huge new eries without ASh foronce. And I liked some darker themes in it too.But then I found out, it's only a 4 episode series. Really? What a let down!

Just goes to show Red doesn't need 1000 episodes to get to the elite four.

Back