• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Does anybody else watch The Ghost and Molly McGee?

Alolan_Apples

“Assorted” Collector
Bells
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Green Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Hot Cocoa
Snowflake Glow Wand
Yellow Tulip
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Orange Candy
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
Use this thread if you want to discuss the Disney Channel series The Ghost and Molly McGee.

Have you seen the show? If not, I recommend watching it. It’s a really cute show and has a couple of episodes with interesting plots. If enough people watch the show, I guarantee it will get a Season 3.

I do but I'm currently behind and haven't seen most of the second season. I've been getting behind on watching a lot of things.

I suppose I could check it out. I really love watching animated kid's shows and movies, especially because I know there won't be anything that isn't family friendly. I just tend to be hesitant around modern kid's shows because so many of them are mindless or serve only to pander to a short attention span. if this show demonstrates emotional maturity and handles difficult/complex topics well and without insensitivity or ignorance, then it may just be something I could get into. 😌

I suppose I could check it out. I really love watching animated kid's shows and movies, especially because I know there won't be anything that isn't family friendly. I just tend to be hesitant around modern kid's shows because so many of them are mindless or serve only to pander to a short attention span. if this show demonstrates emotional maturity and handles difficult/complex topics well and without insensitivity or ignorance, then it may just be something I could get into. 😌
Although this show’s episode structure is same like SpongeBob rather than Avatar (which Amphibia and Owl House follows), I recommend watching The Curse/First Day Frights first. This way, you’ll know how the premise of the show started. And if you continue watching the show, you’ll notice the character development each of the characters went through (especially for Scratch and Andrea).

Back