Does Anyone Have A Show They Love AND Hate?

DarkOnyx

Bells
Spooky Popcorn
Stitches
Winter Mittens
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Is it just me?Yes?Well,if it isn't,post here!^-^

I really LOVE Doctor Who!^-^ But I really don't like it...Idk why,maybe because my brother is obsessed with it,or because I've only seen the episodes with the first doctor,and theres still 50 years worth of episodes to watch....

Confusing first post...

I like Steven Universe but...damn, some episodes are so stupid. The one where Lars, Steven, and that chick...just forced romance makes me mad.

I HATE that I have to HATE Teen Titans Go! The show looks fantastic. I love the cartoony feel! But...why Teen Titans? If the show was using original characters then it would be brilliant and not hated.

I hate how Gravity Falls never airs as much as I'd like it to or at all, but I love it so much. Cuteness and conspiracy are two of my favorite things.

love/hate is basically the feels of every glee watcher

I'm biased to love Tokyo Ghoul because of the manga but I have to admit the anime is really just kind of silly >.<

The Walking Dead.

So much emotional conflict.

For me, personally, and for the characters on the show.

Is it just me?Yes?Well,if it isn't,post here!^-^

I really LOVE Doctor Who!^-^ But I really don't like it...Idk why,maybe because my brother is obsessed with it,or because I've only seen the episodes with the first doctor,and theres still 50 years worth of episodes to watch....

You Love It But You Don't Really Like It How Does That Work???

Supernatural e - e

I love it but I hate it all at once
feels

Last edited:
Most quiz shows. Sometimes you wonder if they are stupid for real or they staged it for teh lulz.

Over the Garden Wall, but I'm more love.

The story is great and the episodes link/make sense, but the ending just irked me. It was just a short series ( 10 episodes ) but I wish the ending cleared more things up.

Last edited:
Yes. Nashville. It's so garsh darn addicting with it's story lines yet it's so produced and there's a lot of everyone just being paired with other people to make stories.

I love Legend of Korra but I hate that because of Nick's mishandling of the series, it could've been even better. Last week's clip episode in particular made me super mad at Nick and I vow never to watch another T.V show from that channel ever again. :mad:

attack on titan
the characters are hot
but the story is just really stupid

Back