Does anyone else trample flowers in dream towns?

I do! It’s so much fun because I would never do it in my town. I also guiltily cut down trees and bamboo because I find it satisfying, along with digging a million holes. It’s too much fun haha :)

I do trample the flowers but don't really like actively do that if that's the right word. Maybe only of they're in the way I'll run all over them but I've never really like intentionally done that before.

When I'm in a dream town I always end up sprinting through flowers and destroying them once I've explored most of the town. It's just a great way of blowing off steam! I like the idea of a stress-relief themed town with a big meadow of flowers for visitors to run through.

I LOL’d at this 😂 I always walk carefully through peoples dream towns, even though I know it’s a dream and it won’t hurt anything if I did run. I really enjoy looking around at everything people have created.

That said, if someone made a village for the express purpose of running through flowers etc., that would be a lot of fun! :D

Back