• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Does anyone else send their neighbors mean letters?

kcrojas777

Pure Awesomeness
Bells
I am completely aware that sending them ANY kind of letter is only a positive thing for them, but does anyone do it just because it's cathartic? Haha. Usually to members I don't like. Although, I sent Peanut a letter that said something like, "You are so cute! You're definitely a keeper." She responded that she loves fan mail and a couple of days later she showed me the letter and she got so happy about it again she started singing. Its like....she knew what I wrote.....

I sent a rude letter to one of my villagers about their ugly shirt and attached a better shirt as a present on the letter.
The next day they were wearing it hah

I sent a rude letter to one of my villagers about their ugly shirt and attached a better shirt as a present on the letter.
The next day they were wearing it hah

HAHA! Maybe there are certain word cues that the animals pick up on if the letter is brief? I remember with WW if your letter was too long they replied that You went on and on. If you used words they didn't understand they would say it was gibberish. If your letter was like 2 sentences long and used easy words they would reply happy.

Yeah, I've been sending Tabby hate mail. I also attach junk to the letter. xDD

I hope she gets the hint soon...

I mail out tires, cans and boots to people I don't like.

Agnes still hasn't left.... ;-;

I've sent letters to my favorite villagers saying they are, under no circumstance, allowed to leave my town. LOL. So it was a creepy letter. I have, however, posted up mean notes on the bulletin board about one of my villagers. Things like "You suggest ugly things, get out of my town." ^_^; Then I go and hit her with a net a few times.

I sent wart jr letters telling him to leave. He moved 4 days later xD

When my villagers make me mad, I definitely send them mean letters. My entire first batch of letters were seriously cruel. LOL.

Only one. I threatened to beat Keaton senseless with my shovel if he sold me another fake painting.

when i want a villager to leave I just dont talk to them for a couple of days usually after 4 or 5 days I'll talk to them again and they say their moving out

In WW I sent a bunch of awful letters to villagers I didn't like that said "ihateyouihateyouihateyouihateyouleavenow".

It didnt work ;-;

I have once, on this game. It wasn't all THAT cruel though, because I don't actually hate any of the villagers in my town this time. It was just a little rude I think. Sometimes, if I hate them enough though, I will send them a mean message. In Wild World, I sent a duck villager one that goes something like "I heard Duck season just started... Why don't you come meet me behind me house at 12:00 P.M. tonight? I'm going to cook a very special meal. Bring stuffing!"

When Katt moved in I searched all over town for her since she was out of the house, I think I ended up sending her 5 mails complaning that she was missing and demanding to know where she was. I also tell gladys that her eyes scare me and can she please stay away. :)

I want Gladys gone, but now I've met Katt she can totally stay.

No, I'm doing this as well, always insulting Ricky in order to get him out of my town. :/

I have a lot of clothes sitting around that I'm never going to wear so I'll probably start sending out funny letters to the villagers and attaching things to them. Sounds like it's going to be fun and I'm anticipating their reactions~

I don't send letters, period. I always forget to write letters and when I do, I always forget to take them to the post office so there is no point in writing them XD

But if I DID write letters, I probably would.

No.

I might not like some of my neighbors but I never send mean mail.
I just ignore them, But I love every AC villiger so no worries for me.

I sort of enjoy writing letters and checking out the stationery. I really want to write a mean letter to Samson today, though. I guess when a villager tells you they are moving, you *must not* talk to them ever until they move. He was going to be gone by Sunday, and now he's staying because I'm nice and he wants to "improve our friendship." I seriously thought about resetting. I would have lost over an hour of play time, though, including catching a couple of new bugs.

Back