• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Does anyone actually play this anymore?

__daz

Bells
Hello all ^_^.

Do any of you guys play acww anymore?I dont...I got it when it came out and i played it for about 8months.But then i sold my ds so i sold all my games too...Then i bought it back and it just didnt seem as fun anymore.No-one was on wifi to play with....

It was great when acww was the game.The wifi is brill!

Acww memories...

:'(

Do you guys still play it and try to keep your perfect town? :gyroidtongue:

A lot of us actually started our files over a few weeks ago, so yea, most of us still play.

I've been playing a few days a week, I just haven't done wi-fi yet since I started playing again.

Indeed, alot of us have restarted our games over the past few weeks. I'll play with someone now.

Nope. Though, I might get WiFi up soon, so I can visit towns. *coughJustinweshouldstartplayingTreeTagagaincough*

Well I was playing it like 3-4 weeks ago and then I quit again because I was bored, but now I might play it today and clean up the town, so I might play AC:WW like once a week now or more.

^_^

1193543475659sra8.jpg

NOBODY PLAYS EVER AT ALL.

Back