Does anybody know what the villager 'fashion' interest affects?

karosi

Bells
Arcade Tokens
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...I6el2mmaIxi6oFVVDQKqbn03E/edit#gid=1857944009

In this spreadsheet, there's a column for interests. I know that they affect what your villagers are most likely to do (singing for music, being an airplane for play, etc) ,but I've never had a villager with the fashion interest.

Does anybody with one of these villagers know what it does to their hobbies? Or is there an explanation anywhere?

Thanks!

I'm not entirely sure. Freya has the fashion interest, but I don't think I've seen her in Able's even. She tends to wear glasses and carry a purse around occasionally, but other villagers will do that too.

huh, weird. i have whitney and i would have guessed her interest to be fitness. she does aerobics a lot. there's really nothing special that she does to point to fashion being her interest...i don't even feel like she hangs out in able's more than the other villagers do.

edit: she does wear glasses and carry around a purse occasionally

I have one right now and she wears clothes and glasses that i never gave to her so i think that is why. She is a new villager and did not come from another island.

Edit: ok so i think i might have gifted her the glasses lol but i am sure about the clothes.

Last edited:
I'm not sure, I do have Peanut but I don't pay close attention to what she does. I've seen her carry around a handbag (not the one with the fruits) but I think that's about it.

The only thing I can think of is that a few of them bring up my outfits OFTEN, whether they’re custom design or just my general fashion sense.

I would guess Reneigh has this interest. She carries a purse and I’ve seen her check out clothes at Able’s a few times. Roald and Audie are the two in my town constantly in workout gear and athletic shades.

Walk around with glasses and a purse. :)
But Peggy is pretty active, she's often working out or doing yoga. I've seen Tiffany following bugs. Annalise does yoga and seems to sit down/rest often? The book they'll read has pictures of outfits. Hope that helps!

Walk around with glasses and a purse. :)
But Peggy is pretty active, she's often working out or doing yoga. I've seen Tiffany following bugs. Annalise does yoga and seems to sit down/rest often? The book they'll read has pictures of outfits. Hope that helps!

that sounds like it could be it! i've had my non-fashion villagers use a purse but really rarely, and everyone's books always seem to be bugs/fish.

thanks everyone!

Back