• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

North America [FT] Series 1 - 5 [LF] Series 2 - 5; Trading to Complete The Collection!

GeminiSyndrome

Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
Hey! I am new to this forum, but have been trading Amiibos on Facebook and Reddit!
I am looking to complete my collection! I am less than 100 cards away!

Some Basic Info:
  • I am located in Kentucky! But I am open to ship anywhere in the USA and Canada!
  • How do I package my cards? I place them into a penny sleeve, into a top loader and into a greeting card! I place a max of 2 cards per top loader. For larger trades I can place them into a bubble mailer!

Here is my google doc to show what cards I have for trade and what cards I am ISO! Cards not highlighted or without a note beside I am still needing!

Thank you for checking out my thread! I look forward to trading with everyone!

NOTE: 8/13/2022 I have more cards coming in for Trade! I will update once I receive them and make a post to let people know!
NOTE: 8/16/2022 The cards have arrived! I have added a good number to my trade list! Make sure to check it out! There might be something new you need!

Last edited:
My: 213 Digby, and 375 Becky.
For your: 049 Bonbon, and 105 Copper.
Do you see a trade here?

Hello, would you be interested in trading your Mac (245) for my Tammy (347)? Please let me know. 🙂

Back