• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

does acww work on dsi?

ya... i bought it off ebay.... never doing that again. lol and i traded in my ds lite for the dsi for 70 off or whatever. but thanks for all your help

Look at the back of it, and tell me if it has black letters like 7263-cxye-3832 or sum shiz. It it doesn't then it's pirated.

ph33rm3 said:
Look at the back of it, and tell me if it has black letters like 7263-cxye-3832 or sum shiz. It it doesn't then it's pirated.
Even if it does have those numbers it could still be fake. My advice is to try calling Nintendo; they should be able to confirm.
Don't e-mail because their e-mail customer support sucks >_<

Back