Do you wear socks?

Do you wear socks?

• Total voters
Of course! It's gross to not wear them, mainly in the summer. My shoes would be stinky.

Sometimes I do run around my town barefoot though, like a country bumpkin.

I wear socks in the game. I barely go barefoot in real life, and I actually can't stand shoes (not sandals) without socks. Therefore, my character in the game is pretty reflective of the actual me although he's a bit more of a snazzy dresser and has white hair which I don't have. :p

I wear either socks or tights. I do not have as many as I would like because of the storage space, and because I rarely swap them.

Actually no. I was always afraid that I wouldn't pass my Gracie Fashion checks because I had clashing socks on, so I took them off the first time she came to town. I haven't put them back on yet, but with the season changing I now am wearing long sleeve shirts/dresses. By the time winter comes around, I will make a point of wearing socks (my toes would get so cold running around in the snow otherwise). But I will probably start wearing boots, so I'd never see the socks (but my toes would still be toasty warm).

I don't and I usually ware the same outfit for a long time!

I have every pair of socks but I rarely ever wear them... I've worn stocking/tights with some outfits, like white stockings with the fluffy dress or ballerina outfit but that's about it. I think I just prefer the bare leg look, especially in the summer. :p I am wearing some leggings now that it's fall, though.

Sometimes in the game I'm barefoot, other times I have socks on only, other times I have both socks and shoes, lmao. It depends on what I'm wearing.

Back