• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

do you want any villagers to be made into plushies?

i'm 20 and i also love plushies, don't worry about being too "old" for things like that. they're cute

i would like my favourite villagers as plushies, just imagine sherb or wendy or any of the cute frogs... aaa i would spend so much money on animal crossing villager plushies if i could and they were cute.

Any? more like all. But can't be greedy so... maybe rabbits squirrels cats and hamsters? ...lol

At this point, it's not about age, it's about fandom, and I don't think fandom has an age. I still have my Charizard keychain plushie. And I wouldn't mind seeing Animal Crossing plushies. There would probably be a lot, though. Or not.

Any? more like all. But can't be greedy so... maybe rabbits squirrels cats and hamsters? ...lol
ooh, i think a pippy plushie would be adorable!!
Post automatically merged:

At this point, it's not about age, it's about fandom, and I don't think fandom has an age. I still have my Charizard keychain plushie. And I wouldn't mind seeing Animal Crossing plushies. There would probably be a lot, though. Or not.
yeah, id like to think theyd expand to outside just the well known villagers n npcs, but since theres so many..

I want an O'Hare one SOOOO BAAAAD

Like fr I'd kill for one

I'd also want Marshal, Raymond, Tom, Static, and Snake but mostly O'Hare, I could die happy if I ever got one ;^;

I actually looked up Moe plushies the other day to see if there were any. There were not.
I'd like to have a little plush or figurine of him that I could display somewhere. I'd love one of Tom the cat too.

I love plushies. I would especially get a marshal or squirrel one if their failed are as fluffy as in game.

But really, any cute plushies of the villagers are awesome.

I still love plushies, and I just turned 26! I have a whole bookshelf of Pokemon plushies and I have two plushies sitting right by me on top of my speakers, and a few more sitting on top of my computer. You're never too old for this sort of thing. I definitely remember feeling like this when I was a teenager, thinking that I couldn't like certain things because I was "too old," but this feeling definitely fades over time. :'D

It would be a miracle if this happened, but I'd love a Pokemon Fit-esque collection (I think they're called Sitting Cuties in the USA) where literally every villager gets a small plush release over the course of a few years with ~100 per year. I'd love to have a plush of every single villager that I've ever had.

100% yes! I would want to have a plushy of Agent S, Bones, Celia, Tipper, Gruff, Buck, Jacques, Deirdre, Tangy, Kitt, Sterling, Diva, Stitches (obviously), Patty, Carrie, Raymond, Rocco, Bea, and Queenie! Yes, I know that's a lot of villagers and some may be considered 'ugly' to some, but they all need some love!

I’m Asian and we love plushies no matter what age and gender. I’ve always wondered why some people think plushies are only for children. In our houses, they’re all over. And all sizes too. Lol. And yes, I would love to have a lot of plushies of AC villagers! Stitches, Maple, Marshal oh the list goes on and on.

Im in my late 20s abd have over 80 Pokémon plushies plus other plushies from other game series.

When my local fabric stores open up again I intend to make all the plushies I want including AC characters. :)

im 22 and i just paid over 100$ on etsy for someone to make me a custom Pekoe plush lol. i would love official (maybe cheaper so i can buy more than one lol) plushes to be made!!

100% yes! I would want to have a plushy of Agent S, Bones, Celia, Tipper, Gruff, Buck, Jacques, Deirdre, Tangy, Kitt, Sterling, Diva, Stitches (obviously), Patty, Carrie, Raymond, Rocco, Bea, and Queenie! Yes, I know that's a lot of villagers and some may be considered 'ugly' to some, but they all need some love!
I THINK THEY HAVE STITCHES PLUSHIES
Post automatically merged:

im 22 and i just paid over 100$ on etsy for someone to make me a custom Pekoe plush lol. i would love official (maybe cheaper so i can buy more than one lol) plushes to be made!!
im broke :')

but yes!!

I’m 38 and I have a few Sailor Moon and Pokemon plushies. I don’t think you’re ever too old for a cute plushy. My husband and I got my mother in law into Pokemon Go and she now has a small collection of Pokemon plushies haha.

That being said I would love a Roscoe plushy though I know that won’t happen bc he wouldn’t be a top seller. There are lots of other cuties I’d buy too!

Back