• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you utilize the “recently played” feature?

Do you utilize the recently played feature?

• Yes, to block someone I’ve played with.

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Yes, to friend request someone I’ve played with.

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • No, I haven’t used it before.

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • That’s a thing?

Votes: 9 27.3%

• Total voters

Croconaw

アリゲイツ
Bells
For Switch, you can find users you’ve recently played with. Have you ever utilized this feature if you found someone cool or friend requested people that way? I know random friend requests can be annoying sometimes but I want to know if anyone actually used this?

Or, do you prefer to only have people you’ve spoken to on your friend’s list? I personally have not used it but I’m just seeing how others felt about this feature.

I've used it before, not really to do anything I just like looking at it and the games/playtimes people I've played with before have

I might have once? I played with some friends on Mario Party but only added the one who was hosting, I think I added the others after that.

I don't like adding people but I've looked at it out of curiosity to see what people's profiles and played games look like.

I didn't know that was a thing. I've only seen what users that I've already added have recently played but thats about it.

I think I did it once or twice on my end.

I used to visit a lot of islands and I received quite a few friend requests through the system. Problem was that I didn't interact with any of them, we just happened to be running around on the island together at the same time.

Don't think so tbf, I might have looked at it but not really added, I think.

I'm pretty sure I've only used that feature once or twice to block someone I was trading with on acnh unfortunately.

I use it to block all kinds of negative people for Splatoon and ACNH! I have used it to friend my actually friends in the past when we played AC since she couldn't find her friend code....

I haven't used it before but i believe my switch is set up for only with those on my friends list

I do it with myself on my systems to see how much playtime I have on each game. When I'm bored I'll do it with people on my friends' list to see what they're up to. I play games online once or twice a year at the most, so I never use it with anyone else.

I mostly play singleplayer games, and nowadays aside from random matchmaking in fighting games or Smash, buying Animal Crossing or Pokémon items from someone here on the forums, or if there are gaming events here on the forums, I pretty much just play multiplayer with friends. As such, I've never really had the opportunity to utilize this feature on the Switch. I wasn't even aware of it until seeing it mentioned in this thread.

I only play online very rarely, and only with people on my friend's list.

As such, I've never had a reason to use this feature.

I use this feature both to block and add people, mostly for splatoon though since that's the only multiplayer game I play alot. Most of the people in my friends list were people I met randomly in splatoon and don't know anywhere else. I only block people when I had a particularly bad encounter with them (like the time the enemy team kept killing me over and over for not wanting to party with them, it was an odd match).

Back