Do you use the graveyard items?

I had a graveyard with 6 plots, but I didn’t want to think of my villagers dying, so I did away with it.
Now, it’s like a serene nature area with lots of greenery and an outdoor bath surrounded by Lily-of-the-valley flowers. I guess looking at it, it’s the same thing but with the theme of life, not death.

i used the graveyard items a couple of times on my original island but they’re kinda clunky. i haven’t kept them around for longer than a season perhaps.

Yes! I made one outside my house to loosley resemble the Muggy Kingdom from One Piece. Another I made loosely based off the Crossroads in Dragon Age.

Muggy Kingdom

IMG_7092.jpeg

(gravestones are in the back on both the left and right)

And the crossroads

IMG_7091.jpeg

The other side of this area is similar. I didn’t make this area to be a graveyard but like in Dragon Age, an area with magical mirrors. I don’t remember why I used these gravestones. This thread shows what I was aiming for though when I was still working on it. I think I added the gravestones to try to add to the atmosphere/mood/vibe that I was aiming for.

I keep a few graves and some witch/halloween stuff around my island all the time, I just love keeping a bit of a creepy/spooky vibe on some areas 😌
(I mean don't we all have some hautings and unsolved murders to spice thing up?? no??? oh well...)

Yeah, it's a small area and one is newly dug, in case you want a cool hiding space. Then I eventually added a nice cozy jail. Great for picnics.

I do! I have a small graveyard for my dad and aunt on my island. Beside my aunts grave, I have the bird fountain because she loved birds and beside my dad I have a small record player because he had quite the collection of awesome vinyl and he is the reason I have my extensive taste of music. ☺️

Back