Do you think they're adding new clothing in the update?

UglyMonsterFace

Arize from Azulon
Bells
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Pink Moon Jellyfish
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Green Moon Jellyfish
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Dino Plush
Bee Plush
Mom's Plush
Sheep Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
There was sooo much in the direct and I'm so excited. But the more I think about it, I realize that not a single new piece of clothing was shown. Do you guys think they just didn't add any more or they're keeping it a surprise? Weird thing to keep a surprise tho tbh, if that's the case. But I'm really hoping that's what it is.

I am not into clothes since I usually just wear my custom design outfit, but I would guess that there would be new clothing to get when you get the Happy Home Paradise Paid update.

As for clothing, I tend to wear the same ol' 6 or 7 outfits most of the time, so I wouldn't be bothered either way. I would certainly guess that there are some new things though given how big this update is.

There's actually 2 confirmed pieces of clothing coming:

1634777992094.png

The leaf pochette and Tom Nook's winter sweater from the Nook Link. I'd guess Isabelle's winter outfit will also appear, similar to how both colors of the Nook Inc. Aloha Shirts are in.

On the other hand, since Sable's patterns can now be used as clothing, there are 100 "new" tops coming up. Maybe they didn't want to focus on clothing so much, and used the time for more furniture instead and the patterns were an "easy" solution.

I really hope so, since they're bringing back some older furniture. there's already so much clothing but I want even more options lol

I really hope so too! I love the clothes in the game so much, I would not mind seeing some more options. :3

i got this photo from the “post any small details we may have overlooked from the direct here!” thread, but both the do-rag and the apron (?) that this character is wearing looks new, so i definitely think we’re getting some new clothes as well!

1399AA52-A042-4AA5-BC66-3249889209D5.jpeg

i got this photo from the “post any small details we may have overlooked from the direct here!” thread, but both the do-rag and the apron (?) that this character is wearing looks new, so i definitely think we’re getting some new clothes as well!

View attachment 405110
I’m pretty sure the do-rag and apron are only for using the Polish mode— note how they have the same design as the HHP uniform.

Huge possibility that there might be some new stuff although I know most people go with custom designs for clothing. :)

I didn't think about it but hopefully!
I guess as close as it got was being able to wear sable's patterns which is nice to have back.

I'm not too bothered about clothes, but it would be nice to have more costume stuff like headgear. I really want my bug helmet back from New Leaf :'( and the Samus costume!

I’m pretty sure the do-rag and apron are only for using the Polish mode— note how they have the same design as the HHP uniform.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking.
I'm not too bothered about clothes, but it would be nice to have more costume stuff like headgear. I really want my bug helmet back from New Leaf :'( and the Samus costume!
Ooh yes! I would love the bug helmet back! Also all the Halloween masks.

Back