• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you think they'll make an Animal Crossing game for the Switch?

There will definitely a new Animal Crossing for switch, Reggie confirmed it on a press conference from missing games from the E3 presentation. It's not a matter of IF it'll happen, just when.
On the bright side, we'll get it at the latest in 3 years. :D
Also, Nintendo at a stock investor conference stated that some unannounced games will be hitting at fall and beyond. You could probably expect these games at the fall direct. The fall direct is in September, so look out for that! There's like a 99% chance it's gonna be there.

There will definitely a new Animal Crossing for switch, Reggie confirmed it on a press conference from missing games from the E3 presentation. It's not a matter of IF it'll happen, just when.
On the bright side, we'll get it at the latest in 3 years. :D
Also, Nintendo at a stock investor conference stated that some unannounced games will be hitting at fall and beyond. You could probably expect these games at the fall direct. The fall direct is in September, so look out for that! There's like a 99% chance it's gonna be there.

I thought Reggie said IF they have anything to announce (in the future), they would.

That's not direction confirmation.

Last edited:
When it Comes out we will have a Problem at home..

We only have one Switch haha. And no, we dont have the Money to buy a second one :p

Hopefully something will be announced at the Fall Direct. I am looking forward to the next main series game.

I'm so sick of their "we are only showing games coming out this year" nonsense. Reggie needs to get his act together. His body is ready, but his performance is rather lackluster.

Last edited:
its gonna happen. but the problem is we dont know when. production could start on 2020 and then be released on 2022. one thing for sure is that we wont be getting a AC switch this year.

its gonna happen. but the problem is we dont know when. production could start on 2020 and then be released on 2022. one thing for sure is that we wont be getting a AC switch this year.

Oh, yeah, it is definitely happening. Hopefully the game will come sooner rather than later. Let’s not try to rush the release, though, as we want the game to be as well made as possible. Let Nintendo take their time and make a great Animal Crossing game. Animal Crossing: New Leaf was a huge improvement from the past releases, so the next release of a main series game could be even better.

I've decided I probably won't buy it for the Switch, after reading it will cost around $20 A MONTH to play.

I don't play online, and I'm not paying to start.

Back