Do you think they will add new villagers to this game?

Spongebob

💅
Bells
Switch
5156-1819-5302
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Winter Mittens
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
I wonder if they are gonna create new villagers or bring back old ones from the GC version for this game. It might be a possibility because this game is just a placeholder until the wii u version comes out and adding new villagers would give us a glimpse of what new villagers will be in the wii u version!

I wonder if they are gonna create new villagers or bring back old ones from the GC version for this game. It might be a possibility because this game is just a placeholder until the wii u version comes out and adding new villagers would give us a glimpse of what new villagers will be in the wii u version!

If Nintendo is going to try selling this to us as it's own game, I really hope they do. Or at very least add a ton of new furniture and customization options, new sets, etc.

I don't think so, it's not a main game so I think they'll use ACNL ones or maybe bring back some of the older villagers. I think they're more likely to add new items.

As it's a spin-off to New Leaf (technically not a new instalment in the series), I'm pretty sure we'll only see the same villagers we see in New Leaf.

I would loooooove if they brought back old villagers AND created new ones because this game seems like it would be a liiiittle boring otherwise. It seems great that you would be able to decorate villagers homes but I think we're all kind of sick of the villagers in new leaf so it would be nice to get some new villagers to meet and decorate with! Either way, I will still be getting the game!!

From what I've heard it's just so I can't see them bringing back old villagers or creating new ones. (It would be nifty but oh well)

I think it would be a wise idea. They could introduce new villagers/species and see how we react to them.

If we like them, they'll go into the next AC. If not, scrap 'em.

Last edited:
What if at E3 if they announce ACWIIU, we get a glimpse at new villagers/species and add them to this very first spin-off game. We will get to see them later in the next game as DLC isn't gonna happen.

Carrie from the original is back.
She's cute and stuff.

I hope they bring back more from the original gamecube.

Well, Carrie is back. But plz make them return Dozer, Flash, Ketchup, Aisle, Analogue, Kakkun and Tarou.

Back